Happy Birthday Love ♡ - ĪĪ

Note : In between the lyrics there are storylines portrayed.

There Arsh saw Sivakarthikeyan, Dhanush and Anirudh in between with the cake

There Arsh saw Sivakarthikeyan, Dhanush and Anirudh in between with the cake. All of them walked up the stage as the song ended with the 'Happy Birthday' tune. Anirudh placed the cake on the table and gave her the knife. "Umm.. c'mon cut the cake Arsh!" Anirudh urged, casually.

She was clipping her eyes standing there like a statue. "Hello.. madam!" Anirudh waved infront of her to bring her back to senses. "Hey! Rockstar. What's this?" Arsh asked, puzzled.

"First cake cutting!" Anirudh replied teasingly in a broken English which made her chuckle.

Arsh turned towards and grinned at the cake. It returned "Happy Birthday Love!" on it. Arsh gulped. She then blew the candles and cut the cake while the others clapped, singing her the birthday song.

Then, she fed Dhanush and Sivakarthikeyan and took their blessings. Arsh didn't forget to get onto her fan mode. She quickly took selfies with both the stars. After that she fed Anirudh and took a group selfie. Arsh continued feeding all her friends and finally Anirudh's friends. Pity Iyappan, he was the last one.

Arsh took a piece to feed him when Iyappan stopped. "Seri naane vaikuren.. poda panni!" Iyappan mimicked the dialog Arsh told on the phone. Arsh gaped her mouth. Her hand was still on the position of to feed.

"I'm so sorry! Were you the one on the line?" Arsh asked.

"Yup" was all Iyappan answered, with hands akimbo.

"I'm so sorry Mr.Iyappan." Arsh apologized again.

"Sorry sollitha, vitturuvoma?" Iyappan asked, smirking.

"I didn't know it was you on the line." Arsh explained.

"So what? Still got to speak to a human being right! Don't you have manners? Appa Amma didn't teach you?" Iyappan threw out his anger. Arsh eyes welled with tears but tried controlling. She felt so embarrassed. "I'm sorry again. I'll not do it the next time." Arsh said, facing down. Everyone including Anirudh maintained silence watching the drama. He couldn't do anything as he was not hers yet. He wanted it to be a surprise.

"Romadhan pannura ivan!" Sajith whispered, annoyed. Anirudh nodded staring at Iyappan. Iyappan understood their reactions.

"Who wants your apologize, first feed me the cake in your hand! I'm starving for it." Iyappan requested, rubbing his tummy. Arsh looked up in confusion. Everyone laughed at his reaction while Arsh was blurred.

"You got scared? Chill! I was just kidding.. Sikaram feed pannu ma, pasikithu!" Iyappan pleaded. She quickly stucked the cake into his mouth.

"Happy Birthday! Wish you all the best in future!" Iyappan wished. Arsh thanked him, wipping off her tears.