Happy Birthday Love ♡ - Ī

Anirudh called Arsh from a local number (London). This time he gave the phone to Iyappan to speak as she wouldn't recognize his voice.

"Deyh I'll pass you the line.. you handle it okay?" Anirudh said, dialing her number. "Cha! No way.. what you want me to talk?" Iyappan hesitated, waving his hand off.

"Just act as eve her friend is talking to her. Hmm.. what's his name? Haan, Hega! Tell that you're Hega speaking. Ask her to come to this place at 5 in the evening, sharp." Anirudh explained clearly.

Iyappan just nodded hesitantly. "Here, grab! She's on the line" Anirudh whispered, passing the phone. Iyappan talked.

On the line..

"Hello.." Arsh answered the call. Iyappan cleared his throat to reply but he was interjected.

"Hello.. can I know who's speaking" Arsh asked, politely.

"Huh! I'm Mega.." Iyappan answered.

Trembling

"Adei.. Hega da!" Anirudh whispered.

"What Mega? I don't know anyone like that.. Sorry, wrong number." She was about to cut the line.

"Hey! No.. no.. no.. I'm Mega. Chi! Hega speaking." Iyappan blabbered again.

"Hega? You forgot your own name?" Arsh asked, feeling weird. "Why is your voice like that?" She continued.

"Hmm.. I'm having sore throat." Iyappan, lied.

"Oh.. so what made you call me? Is this your new number?" Arsh asked, being unsure.

"No.. my phone had some problems. So, temporarily using this number." Iyappan explained, cleverly.

"Okay, so I'll call you through this anytime." She said.

"No prob. I want you to be at this place sharp at 5. This is the address, Luxe Edwardian Hotel, 41, Buckingham Palace... " Iyappan addressed.

"My God! Why da?" Arsh asked.

"Can you stop asking so many questions?" Iyappan said, sternly.

"Okay.. okay!" Arsh replied, annoyed. "I'll call you if I'm not sure of anything macha?" She added.

'Macha kuppudra alavukku avalo close-a ithunga rendum?' Iyappan thought mindvoice.

"Heylo.. Hega. Are you there?" Arsh called, softly. "Haan! Yeah, sure." Iyappan said, getting back to his senses.

"Ippo phone ah vaiyi!" Arsh said, angrily. "Nee vaiyi!" Iyappan said.

"Seri naane vaikuren! Poda panni!" Arsh screamed.

"Hey!" Iyappan tried to scold her back but she hung up. He placed the phone down and swiftly turned and stared at Anirudh.

"All okay leh?" Anirudh asked, smiling. "Yenna ponnu da ithu?" Iyappan questioned him. "Konjum kude mariyathayeh illa!" he continued.

"Why, what happened macha?" Anirudh asked, laughing.

"Da, poda panninulam thittuthu! Ithule macha vereh! Manners ille?" Iyappan asked, feeling annoyed.

"Lol! She's like that da! Still childish.. Even I got from her once. If only she had known it was Iyapps, then might she would have shut her mouth I guess" Anirudh explained, giggling.

"Athukune ippadiya?" Iyappan asked again. "Wait! She'll come today right? I'll teach her what is manners." He said.

"As eve you have!" Anirudh said, sarcastically.