Yennai Maatrum Kaadhale

At Albuquerque Records...

Anirudh opened the front door and went in his studio. As usual, it was dark and quiet. He left his key on the table and walked to his small room. "Haven't these guys got up yet?" he asked himself and opened the door. He saw Sreyas and Iyappan playing FIFA 16. Just then Shashank came out from the washroom with his towel on. "Dei! Vada.. where you went?" Shashank asked, casually. Anirudh didn't utter a word. He starred at Shashank with his arms akimbo. "Yenda avana appadi pakureh?" Iyyapan asked. "Change yourself and come out" was all Anirudh replied and he left the room.

Three of them were puzzled with his reaction. "What's wrong with him da?" Sreyas asked, ending the last game. "Ippo veliya ponadhan theriyum" Shashank said, shrugging. "Okay, you quickly change into your attire." Iyap pleaded him. Shash went to the closet and changed himself while Sreyas and Iyappan packed up all their FIFA stuffs. "Come da, let's go" Shashank called them out, opening the door. Both of them followed him behind. They saw Anirudh playing his piano. Shashank approached him. "Dei! What happened?" he asked, putting his hand on Anirudh's shoulder. Anirudh pushed away his hands. Sreyas and Iyappan were blunt. "Take off your hand from me" Anirudh said in an angry tone. "Cha, sonnathaneh theriyum" Shashank said, a little annoyed with his behavior.

Anirudh got up from his seat and turned towards Shashank. He grabbed his collar and started shouting. "Dei! Did you ask my permission? Why did you upload the picture on Twitter? I know you took it from my phone!". Shashank and Sreyas started to laugh, knowing which picture he was refering to. Iyappan starred at three of them bluntly. "Adai!! Ivalothana?" Sreyas asked, laughing. Anirudh threw a glare at him still holding Shashank's collar. "Ithuka ippadi kattureh?" Shashank asked, casually. "Take your hands off!" he pleaded, grabbing Anirudh's hand. Anirudh took his hands off. "Yennada nadakuthu inga" Iyappan asked, unsurely. "Oh, you don't know about this matter right. C'mon have your seat, I'll tell you everything" Sreyas brought him to the couch. Shashank and Anirudh followed them behind.

Sreyas told everything what had happened in the room that day after Anirudh went for a coffee with that girl. "Where were I at that time?" Iyappan asked. "You went for a party at the nearby club with Sajith. Remember?" Shashank reminded. "Oh, ya!" Iyappan answered, remembering. "So, Mr.Anirudh Ravichander, what's the big deal in that now?" Shashank asked, teasingly. " It means, when I went to freshen up myself the other day, you buffalos took my phone and did all this! Right?" Anirudh asked, still angry. "Ya.. ya.. you're absolutely right" Sreyas answered, sarcastically. Shashank and Iyappan couldn't control their laughter. "Hello, she's just your fan right? Then, why so much of havoc?" Iyappan asked, all of a sudden. "Amale.. fan right?" Anirudh said, rolling his eyes.

He stood up and went back to his paino. Shashank smelled something fishy in his words and behavior. Just then Sajith and Sidhi came. "Helloo.." they came shouting. Iyappan and Sreyas ran towards Anirudh. "Cha, solluda. You have feelings for her is it." Sreyas asked taking a seat beside him. "Do you love her?" Iyappan continued, tickling Anirudh. Anirudh bend his head down and started blushing. Shashank lifted Anirudh's chin with his index finger. All of them saw him blushing. Sajith and Sidhi were blurred with his expression. Iyappan told everything. "Ithu yeppada nadanthuchu? Sollave illa macha" Sajith expressed, sadly.

"Athan.. now you know already right?" Sidhi said. Sajith just nodded. Anirudh couldn't talk anything. He was just listening to them. "So what's your next plan?" Sreyas asked. Anirudh just shrugged. "Have you confessed your love?" Shashank asked. "Nope.." was all Anirudh answered. "Any details about her?" Sajith asked. "Hmm.. if I'm not mistaken all of them calls her Arsh.. her full name is Arshieni Samson" Anirudh said. "What, Ashieni Samson ah? Mixed ah?" Shashank asked, being a little shocked. "Appo, Andrea Jeremiah mathirinu sollu" Iyappan said, sarcastically. Anirudh threw a glare at him. "Don't voice out her name to me! Can you?" Anirudh warned, angrily. "Chill.. that was years ago! Now start with your new one, freshly dude!" Iyappan said, calming him down. "Isn't it too early to confess my love!" Anirudh asked, doubtly. "Yeah. Its too early. Maybe you can confess when you are 50. Enna solreh?" Iyappan asked. All of them laughted hearing Iyappan's statement. "She's just nineteen, still studying, law verreh!" Anirudh said, nonchalantly. "Pathiya.. how much of informations he has gotten." Sajith said, teasingly. "Hey! age is not a problem da. You are 25. 6 years elder, thats okay. Not like Iyap's, one 8 years and another one 10 years elder." Shashank commented, chuckling. Iyappan gave a angry look at him. Anirudh laughed finally. "Okay, enough of my matter. We'll talk about it later. Lets get on with our work now!" Anirudh said. All of them obeyed and started off with their work. "Dei, don't forget Vignesh Sir will come in the evening to check out with the songs for his new movie" Anirudh reminded them. All of them showed a thumbs up and continued with their work.

Afternoon passed and evening arrived. Vignesh Shivan came to the studio. "Sir! Vanga.. vanga" Anirudh welcomed, smilling. "Thanks Sir, apparom yeppadi irukkingeh?" Vignesh Sir asked. "Avan vilunthuthan!" a voice approached from behind, all of a sudden. It was Sreyas's. Anirudh turned behind. He shock his head left and right slowly behind Vignesh Sir. Sreyas understood and just smiled.

"Sir I have brought few lyrics here!" Vignesh Sir said, handing out the papers. "Anirudh took and read all of them. He was mesmerized with all. "Awesome Sir! Kalakkuringeh!" Anirudh commented. Vignesh Sir thanked him. "Appo ninga tune pothurunge, I'll come after two weeks" he said. "Sure Sir, I'll call you when I'm done" Anirudh said, handing over the papers to Sreyas. "Sir, naan.. oru song.. yeluthuneh, pakkuringala?" Anirudh asked, hesitantly. "Ningala? When you started writing lyrics Sir?" Vignesh Sir asked, being shocked. Sreyas eyes widened in utter surprise of his friend also can write lyrics. " New attempt Sir" Anirudh said, blushing. "Seri kudunge, I'll read" Vignesh said, eagerly. Anirudh went to his table and got the lyrics note. He gave it to Vignesh to read.

  ' Ethukkaaha Kitta Vanthaalo
     Ethai Thaedi Vittu Ponaalo
  Vizhunthaalum Naan Udanjae
               Poirunthaalum 
  Un Ninaivirunthaalae Pothum
   Nimirnthiduvaene Naaanum
          Ada Kaathal Enbathu
                  Maaya Valai
  Sikkamal Ponavan Yaarum Illai 
         Sithaiyaamal Vaazhum
     Vaazhkkaiyae Thaevai Illai
      Thaevai Illai Thaevai Illai  
         Ada Kaathal Enbathu
                  Maaya Valai 
  Kannerum Kooda Sontham Illai
            Vali Illaa Vaazhum   
                Vaazhkkaiyyae
      Thaevai Illai Thaevai Illai
                 Thaevai Illai
       Ennai Maattrum Kaathale
   Ethaiyum Maattrum Kaathale
                    Kaathale
       Ennai Maattrum Kaathale
       Unnai Maattrum Kaathale
   Ethaiyum Maattrum Kaathale
                   Kaathale ' ()

"Wow! Yenna lyrics Sir ithu.." Vignesh Sir commented, mesmerized. "Thanks Sir!" Anirudh thanked, happily. "I want this song to be in my movie as it will suit one of the scenes in that" Vignesh Sir commanded. Anirudh was so happy. "Okay Sir, I'll move now. Call me later" Vignesh Sir said and left the studio. "Yengayo poita macha" Sreyas said, wrapping his arm around Anirudh's shoulder. Anirudh just blushed. They then continued with their work till late night.

TheAnirudhFictions CONTINUES..

_________________________________

Yaaayy! Anirudh's friends found out that he's in love!!

Someone has now got down into a new attempt writing lyrics and all! Vignesh Sir giving compliments for his own lyrics when it comes to real life. Lol! ;)

His friends! Weren't they so funny? The bond between them is awesome. Caring, happy for each other and taking everything cool between themselves is a way of making the friendship bond stronger. Something to be learnt by everyone. :)

Hope you guys liked this chapter. Do comment and vote too. Thank you.♡