Parents Love Experience ;)

Anirudh's house..

"Ma!.. Maa!" Anirudh called his mom, entering the kitchen. Mrs.Lakshmi was busy preparing lunch. "Why are you screaming?" Mrs.Lakshmi asked, annoyed. "Sorry mommy!" Anirudh apologized with his puppy face. "What is there for lunch today?" He asked, rubbing his tummy. "Curd rice with mango pickles" Mrs.Lakshmi said. "Perfect! Give me some ma.. Immediately I say!" Anirudh said, sternly. Mrs.Lakshmi stared at him. "Am I your maid or what?" She asked, angrily. "Haha.. just for fun! I'm so hungry.. stomach has been rumbling for the past an hour ma!" Anirudh said, sadly. "Seri da.. go to the dining, I'll bring you some." Mrs.Laksmi said. "Onne ketaa.. pattu solluvan." Mrs.Laksmi murmerred. "I heard you ma.. what to do? You brought me up like that!" Anirudh said, sarcastically. "Amma.. ma.. can I ask you a question?" He asked, from the dining. "Just ask whatever you want da" Mrs. Lakshmi said. "About love ma.." Anirudh stated, bravely. "What, love ah? Yenna thidirnu?" Mrs.Lakshmi asked, doubtly. "Just to clarify." Anirudh said, smiling. " Love, love is nature! Love is a strong liking for something like the benevolent affection of God for His creatures or the reverent affection due from us to God. Love exist every..." Mrs.Lakshmi was about to finish her explanation, Anirudh interfered. "Aiyooo.. stop! stop! Ma, did I ask you for the meaning? If that was what i wanted, I would have just google it!" Anirudh pauted.

Mrs.Lakshmi brought the food to the table giggling. "If I fall in love again, what would you do?" Anirudh asked. "Haan! Just except it. I'm sure you'll pick the right one. Mrs.Lakshmi said, confidently. "You are matured enough to, right?" She asked. "I have no worries about that" She added.

"Okay, why are you throwing out these questions suddenly?" Mrs.Lakshmi asked, being unsure. "Are you in one?" She asked. "Illa ma.. okay how should your daughter-in-law be like?" Anirudh asked again. "Hmm.. kind, humble, caring, respectful. Most of all, I want her to be the way she is." Mrs.Lakshmi stated. "Hmm.." Anirudh hummed, thinking. "What about race and all?" He continued. "That's not a big deal, definitely an Indian girl" Mrs.Lakshmi said, casually. Anirudh rolled his eyes left and right. "If she's a mix?" Anirudh asked, doubtly. He hoped for a positive answer.

"Yennada?.. Pathutiya?.. Ivalo questions ketkureh?" Mrs. Lakshmi asked. "Just answer my question ma.." Anirudh pleaded, impatiently. "Whatever.. mixed ah? So what? As long as she follows our Indian tradition and could respect our culture" Mrs. Lakshmi told. Anirudh smiled to her comment. "Point!" He agreed. "You and Appa loved right? Tell me how you felt?" Anirudh asked, eating the last spoon of his favourite curd rice.

"Athu yenda ketkureh! It was an accident." Someone voiced out from behind. It was Mr.Ravichander. Anirudh burst into laughter. Mrs.Lakshmi stared at her husband. "Why are you staring? Reality hurts!" Mr.Ravichander said, sarcastically. Mrs.Laksmi got angry. She took all the washing dishes to the kitchen.

"What is this pa?" Anirudh asked. "I was just kidding da" Mr.Ravichander answered, chuckling. "Remember! You'll never get your food today pa.. Inniki patni dhan ninga" Anirudh teased. "Ithu vereya?" Mr.Ravichander asked, face palming himself. Anirudh walked to the kitchen. "Ma.. you didn't answer my question." Anirudh reminded. "Go and ask your dad!" Mrs.Lakshmi said, feeling annoyed. "Ma.. plss ma!" Anirudh pleaded. Mr.Ravichander came into the kitchen. He held his hand on his wife's shoulder. "Let me tell you" He said, smirking. Anirudh's mom didn't bother.

"When I first saw your mom.." before Mr.Ravichander could finish his sentence, Anirudh interfered. "Pa.. wait! What you are going to tell? I fell for her.. I kept thinking about her.. right?" Mr.Ravichander stared at him. Anirudh gulped, rolling his eyes away. "Shadapp! And listen!" Mr.Ravichander said, sternly. "When I first saw your mom.." He started again and Anirudh interfered again. "Tell me fast pa.." Anirudh rushed. "Ippadi naduvule pugunthu pesuna.. Na yenga solluruthu!" Mr.Ravichander said, feeling annoyed. "Sorry pa.."Anirudh apologized.

Anirudh's dad repeated his sentence for the third time again. "When I first saw your mom..". Mrs.Lakshmi rolled her eyes. "Yethanai vaati... when I first saw your mom?" She asked. Anirudh giggled at the side. "Gear stuck ayiducha?" He asked his dad, sarcastically.

"It's okay, I'm not talking about it anymore." Mr.Ravichander said, leaving the kitchen. Anirudh grabbed his dad's wrist tight. "Pa.. I promise.. we will never interfere this time. Continue." Anirudh promised. Mr.Ravichander agreed to continue. "When I first met her.. I had no such feelings" He completed his sentence finally. Anirudh lifted his eyebrow. "Just for this sentence, you took years" he mumbled. "But later I got to know, I was in love with her." Mr.Ravichander continued. "She was already a dancer at that time. I used to sneak out to her place after work. Most of the time she would be teaching her students. I rarely saw her dance." He added. "Once this incident happened. I rode my motorcycle in front of her house. That time your mom was at the balcony. Am I right Lakshmi?" Mr.Ravichander asked. Mrs.Lakshmi nodded, smilling. "Let me continue." She interfered. "Your dad, he saw me at the balcony. You know right, men always show their heroism in front of their love. You know what your dearest father did? He rode the bike with his hands free off the handles. Bad luck, the motorcycle went straight into the bush." She said, laughing. "He came out with his shirt full of mud, pants torn at the side, leaves stucked on his hair. Worst thing of all, he looked up to see if i did saw what happened. To describe him better, he looked like a beggar!" She continued. Anirudh burst out a laughter. His dad bent down embarrassed.

"That incident.. I'll never forget!" Mr.Ravichander said, shaking his head. "I really behaved awkward like seldom concentrating on my work where I started thinking about her so much" he added. "I'll try finding ways to meet her. I even lied to Tata and Paati many times." He continued. "Unakku theriyathatha sollu?" Mr.Ravichander asked Anirudh, sarcastically. Anirudh bent his head down thinking about the past. "You'll know da.. it's not easy to know who's your sole mate but, a thought will naturally mind you when you find the right one" Mrs. Lakshmi said, tapping his back.

"Ya ma.. you're right!" Anirudh murmerred , looking at the floor. "What?.." Mr.Ravichander asked. "No pa, nothing." Anirudh said. Standing straight. "Feelings-u?" Anirudh asked his mom. She started blushing. "Ma.. stop blushing! It's not normal if you still blush at this age." Anirudh said. "Not funny! Now get out from the kitchen.. I need to clean!" Mrs.Lakshmi said, sternly. Anirudh and his dad left the kitchen laughing.

"I'm going out for a while Lakshmi.. I'll come back soon" Mr.Ravichander said, grabbing his car key. Mrs.Lakshmi just nodded front the kitchen. Anirudh ascended up his grand stairs. He went into his room.

In the room..

Anirudh's POV...

I recalled what my parents adviced a few minutes ago. I thought deeply as I didn't want to make a mistake again but at the same time I had strong confidents with what i have decided. "I think it's time to tell her the truth. By tomorrow but, let me clear one more doubt" I thought to myself. I quickly grabbed my phone from the side table and tweeted.

########

To whom and what is he tweeting about?

TheAnirudhFictions CONTINUES..

_________________________________

Updating after a very long time.. I'm sorry guys.

And that was the entry of Mr.Ravichander finally! :)

Hope ya'll liked it.. Sorry if it bored you guys. Quite boring I guess, but what to do? You guys have to bare with me for few more chaps..

Something special coming soon.. Till then, do vote and give your comments too. Thank you ♡