How Am I To?

Arsh reached home safely. She entered the house and saw everyone siting in front of the television watching television.

"Akka! You're back.." Divya jumped, excitedly. "Yes, baby" Arsh replied, hugging her. "Where you went?" Sanjay asked. Arsh didn't know what to answer. "Haan? Hmm.. I.. I went with my friend for shopping!" Arsh lied, hesitantly. Sanjay faked a frown.

"Ka, shall we all play monopoly later?" Shartika asked. "Sure Shartikz.. but let me freshen up myself okay" Arsh said, ascending the stairs. The elderly were stucked to the English serial. They didn't bother what was happening around them.

Arsh entered her room. She held her phone on the dressing table and sat on the bed to relax. Suddenly, she heard someone knocking her door. Arsh opened her door and saw Sanjay standing.

"What are you doing here Sanjay?" Arsh asked, surprised. "Can I come in?" Sanjay asked. Arsh hesitated. "Just 5 minutes." Sanjay said. Arsh nodded and welcomed him. "Your room looks good!" Sanjay commented. "Thanks, is that why you came?" Arsh asked, jokingly. Sanjay turned facing her. "Shall we go out to the balcony?" Sanjay suggested. "No problem.." Arsh said, heading to the balcony.

"Who was that guy?" Sanjay asked. "Haan! Which guy?" Arsh asked, being unsure. "The guy that you went out with just know." Sanjay briefed. "Oh, my friend" Arsh smiled, faking a frown. "Oh, really?" Sanjay asked again.

"Yes boss?" Arsh replied.

"Okay let's talk about something?" Sanjay diverted the conversation.

Arsh just kept quiet. "Since small we have been together.. I know everything about you and that same goes to you too. I had this feelings for a very long time but I had no courage to tell this out-" before Sanjay could finish his talk Arsh interfered.

"What is there got to do now with what you are saying?" Arsh asked, nonchalantly. "I'm in love with you Arsh! I love you!" Sanjay confessed all of a sudden. He took out a stock of rose flower and handed in to Arsh. Arsh's eyes widened. She gulped in shock.

"Deyh loose! Are you kidding! Hahhaha." Arsh asked, laughing. "I'm serious, Arsh." Sanjay stated.

Arsh walked away to her room. "Hey.. Arsh! Wait!" Sanjay said, grabbing her wrist. "Leave me Sanjay! I can't believe this is you." Arsh said, unbelievably, still being calm. "We are like siblings dude!" Arsh added. "Stop your sarcasms! Don't I have the rights to marry you!" Sanjay said, feeling annoyed. "Oh.. unakku antha thoughts vereh irukka?" Arsh asked, now annoyed.

"Hey! It's a fact tho.. you are my athai ponnu di" Sanjay said, being stubborn. "No Sanjay! I cant" Arsh threw out her feelings. "But why!" Sanjay asked. "I never had such a feelings for you before" Arsh said, turning her back. "Arsh.. please be serious! I know you love me too but maybe shy." Sanjay said.

"Oh God! Are you dumb? Oru vaati sonna puriyathu unakku?" Arsh screamed. Sanjay held her shoulder. He made her face him.

"Appo.. the hugs? The kisses? The way you behaved with me? the-" Sanjay was asking but Arsh cut his speech. "Hey.. hey! Stop! What huh-? Arsh asked, raising her voice and eyebrow."-you are talking like I behaved to you in a dirty way! Mind your bloody mouth!" Arsh added, bitting her lips.

"So, you are just like the other wicked guys out there! Right?" Arsh asked. Sanjay rolled his eyes. "Look! We were so close.. All the kisses and the hugs I gave, were for my dearest brother and best buddy. Not as you thought!" Arsh explained, angrily.

"Che!! That's a dirty shame! I really regret for whatever I did." Arsh said, regrettably. "You literally thought in a way of love when I kissed you right?" Arsh asked, staring at him. Sanjay dropped his head down.