3

Jimin exhaled deeply as he furrowed with his earphones, trying to untangle them, but there was one hell of a knot.

Mr. Kim had called Jimin along, and Jimin subtly patted Taehyung's hood before leaving him. Jimin wanted to tell Taehyung to wait there, and he would be back for him, but of course, he couldn't. And when Jimin did return to the library, Taehyung was no longer there.

"Jimin!" A hand gripped Jimin's arm and jerked him back. "You nearly stepped on an ant, Jimin! What were you thinking?!" Jungkook scolded, and Jimin groaned. "Well? Would you like it if someone stepped on you? Obviously you wouldn't! What makes you think you can go all crazy-"

"Jungkook, I didn't do it on purpose! Fucks sake-" Jungkook gasped and swatted his hand over Jimin's mouth.

"How dare you say the 'f' word, Jimin? Did I raise you like this?"

Jimin snorted and Jungkook withdrew his hand in disgust. "Bitch, you didn't even raise me."

"Jimin! Words like that are highly disrespectful!"

"Jungkook, I bet you've fucked Yoongi!" Jimin shouted before erupting into a heartful laughter at seeing Jungkook's face flush.

"Jimin, I would never fuck Yoongi hyung!" Jungkook's eyes widened and he mouthed an 'O' as he realised what he had just said, and Jimin laughed even more. "Jimin! Look what you've done to me! I'm turning impure!"

"Jungkook, I am very displeased with you." Jimin mocked Jungkook as best as he could, but his hitched giggles prevented his words from actually sounding comprehensible. Jungkook couldn't help but smile, and then laugh along with his friend.

"Who's that?" Jungkook asked, though looking at no one in particular.

"Who's who?" Jimin smiled at Jungkook and felt happy at the feeling of his laughter slowly dying down.

"Don't look, but, on your left, by the wall. There's a boy staring at us." Jungkook said, looking directly at Jimin, and slurring his words slightly, so if the boy was to try to lip-read what they were talking about, it wouldn't be possible.

Jimin didn't break eye contact with Jungkook either. "Is he wearing glasses? Over-sized purple hoodie?"

"Well, that's how it looks, I think." Jimin immediately looked over by the wall and saw Taehyung staring at him, but Taehyung quickly looked away. "I told you not to look." Jungkook muttered.

"Don't worry, I know him...kind of. Go find Yoongi and go home with him today, I want to invite Taehyung to mine." Jungkook nodded and waved jubilantly before turning away, and Jimin headed in Taehyung's direction.

Taehyung noticed Jimin heading his way, and he speedily began to walk down the path, hoping he wouldn't be followed.

"Hey, Taehyung!" Jimin yelled, and caught up with Taehyung who bit his lip and exhaled. "Where'd you go after I left the library? You weren't there when I got back..." Jimin trailed off and noticed something he hadn't noticed before. "Oh my god, that's so cool, you have ear piercings?!" Jimin exclaimed, and Taehyung yanked his hoodie more over his ear.

Jimin pouted at the amount of rejection he was earning from Taehyung, but that really didn't stop him at all. "Taehyung, I'm inviting you over to mine, okay?"

Taehyung stopped dead in his tracks and stared wide-eyed at the ground. "W-What?" Jimin grinned happily at hearing Taehyung's voice. He was pleased that he had finally gotten Taehyung to say something.

"I've texted my mum so you don't really have a choice. C'mon, let's keep walking." Jimin ushered, and Taehyung slowly took a step forward.

"J-Jimin." He spoke quietly, and Jimin turned to look at him and hummed in reply. "You d-don't even know me.."