10

"Thanks for bringing him home. He just rushed out of the house without telling me anything." Taehyung's mother sighed out in relief.

"It's all good, Mrs. Kim. I just wanted to ask if it was okay if I could stay with him for a bit?" Jimin kept his voice low, since Taehyung was resting in his room.

"Sure! If you need anything from me, I'll be here." Mrs. Kim beamed, and Jimin affirmed her natural kindness. She was a really nice mother, not that Jimin didn't like his own, they were both great in their own ways.

Jimin quickly made his way up the stairs, and entered Taehyung's room, closing the door behind him. Taehyung was peacefully snuggled up to his blankets, and so Jimin decided to sit on the floor next to his bed, and observe his room.

Taehyung had several posters scattered around the walls of his room in no particular pattern. Jimin didn't even know whether to call them posters or not. They were just different coloured sheets of paper, either pastel pink, or sky blue, but they did look oddly appealing. Taehyung's desk was just like his own. It had papers everywhere, in no order.

A figure suddenly strolled into the room and headed right over to Taehyung's desk, not even noticing the now tense Jimin curled up on the floor. "I'm falling for your eyes~" The boy was humming, until his eyes docked directly on Jimin. "Oh..hey.."

"Hi.." The boy looked from Taehyung, to Jimin, to Taehyung again.

"MUM! THERE'S SOMEONE IN THE HOUSE!" The boy suddenly screeched, and ran over to Jimin, grasping his collar.

"Oh my god shut the fuck up! Taehyung's sleeping!" Jimin tried to shove the boy back, but he was older than him, and stronger.

"Who are you!?" The boy growled, but it didn't dim Jimin's protectiveness at all.

"I could ask you the same fucking thing!"

"What's wrong- Kim Namjoon! What are you doing to Jimin?!"

"Jimin? As in Park Jimin?" Namjoon slowly loosened his grip and he jumped to his feet. "I'm so sorry! I didn't know it was you!"

"Do I know you?" Jimin murmured, and straightened his shirt out.

"Not really, but Taehyung talks about you sometimes. I'm Namjoon, Taehyung's brother."

Taehyung had never mentioned anything about him having a brother, so it took Jimin by surprise. "He talks about me? That's kind of difficult to believe." Jimin scoffed, and looked back at Taehyung. "How is he even sleeping through all the noise?"

"He doesn't sleep much, so when he sleeps, he really sleeps." Namjoon crossed his arms and sighed warily. "Well, I'll see you around, Jimin. I have things to do." Jimin pursed his lips and waved at him as he hurled his mother out of the room and shut the door, leaving Jimin and Taehyung in peace.

Jimin sat back down, and decided to observe Taehyung instead. His thin locks fell over his eyes, and he softly breathed in and out as he slept. "So pretty." Jimin mumbled, then scoffed at Taehyung. "Not you, your trashcan!" He whispered, denying his own thoughts. Taehyung was pretty, but he really didn't want to admit to it.

"Fucks sake brain, shut up." Jimin huffed, and scanned the room for Taehyung's trashcan. "Help me, you shit, help me! I don't fucking know what's wrong with me." He closed his eyes and leaned his head at the edge of Taehyung's bed.

You like Taehyung, don't you?

"No I don't."

You do~

"What the fuck, I don't!"

Jimin, you know it, you do

"You sound like Jungkook."