7

"Taehyung, wake up, we're at mine." Jimin gently shook Taehyung's arm. "You can stay here for a bit. And then you can come later to Jungkook's with me for Hoseok's party." Jimin knew that it was too much to say to someone who got nervous all the time, especially to someone who had just woken up too.

"I-I don't want to go to a party, i-if that's okay." Taehyung's husky voice completely caught Jimin by surprise, and he slowly got out of the car with Taehyung behind him.

"Yeah, no, that's fine." Jimin wanted Taehyung to come along, but he wasn't going to beg or force him to. Taehyung had been through a lot today. "Later, Jungkook, Yoongi." Jimin nodded at the two who drove off. He opened the front door and entered.

"Jimin, is that you? Are you with Taehyung?" His mother rushed over to the door to see if both of the boys were there, and she exhaled deeply with relief. "We got a call from the school, asking why you weren't there. I had to lie and tell them you were ill, Jimin."

"Mum." Jimin whined. "I told you I was going to Hoseok's school." Jimin's mother sighed when she remembered that he had actually said that, and she had basically worried for no reason. Jimin was confused as to why she had said 'we' though.

"Taehyung?" An unfamiliar voice spoke from a room, and Taehyung hurried ahead, and entered the room. "Oh, Taehyung! Where were you?!" She sounded exhausted, and tired. Jimin followed to see Taehyung enveloped in his mother's arms.

"S-Sorry." He mumbled. "I-I should've texted you. I'm sorry." His voice was muffled by his mother's shoulder. Taehyung's new experience taught him that reckless actions led to people worrying about him, especially the people whom he didn't want to worry about him.

"I'm sorry, Mrs. Kim!" Jimin half shouted, and bowed his head slightly. "I took Taehyung out with me, he didn't want to go but I kind of dragged him along! I'm really sorry, I won't do it again!"

"Don't worry." Mrs. Kim assured Jimin and smiled. "Your mother told me he would be in safe hands if he was with you." Jimin returned the smile and looked at Taehyung. "I'll pick you up later, Taehyung, if you want. Or we can go home now. Unless you want to spend time with Jimin." Mrs. Kim decided to let Taehyung do what he wanted, especially since Jimin was probably one of his first friends.

"I-I'm tired. I'll just go home." He muttered. Jimin did feel a little disappointed that Taehyung didn't want to stay, but he couldn't complain.

"Oh, okay. I'll be waiting in the car then. It was very nice meeting you, Jimin." Mrs. Kim flashed Jimin a bright smile and headed towards the door, followed by Jimin's mother.

"I'll see you tomorrow then, Taehyung." Jimin waved happily at him, and Taehyung nodded. He stepped closer to the door, and Jimin looked down at his feet. For some reason, Jimin didn't like seeing Taehyung leave, even though they'd see each other the very next day.

Taehyung suddenly whizzed around to Jimin and walked closer to him, and Jimin lifted his head. His eyes widened, and he took a tiny step back at Taehyung's sudden movement. He was heading straight towards Jimin.

Taehyung reached closer and folded his arms around him, and clasped them tightly. Jimin was in complete shock. For one, he thought he would be the one to hug Taehyung if they were to ever hug, and two, they were hugging.

"Jimin." Taehyung whispered, and Jimin lifted his arms, and wrapped them around Taehyung.

"Y-Yeah?" Jimin whispered back. He had no idea why Taehyung was whispering, but Jimin was because his voice was not to be trusted in sounding controlled and nonchalant at that moment.

Taehyung turned his head, and his lips were immensely close to Jimin's ears. "Thank you." He breathed, and Jimin felt a funny thing again. A happy funny thing at the pit of his stomach. Taehyung's breath tickled Jimin's skin, and he smiled, though he was unsure of what to say.