5

"Jimin, you shit, wake up. We're late because of you!" Yoongi shook Jimin's shoulder, and Jimin grunted in irritation.

"I'm tired." Jimin whined. "Who even let you in here?"

"It's Hoseok's birthday, get up!"

"I hate you."

"No you don't." Yoongi searched through Jimin's wardrobe, and pulled out a crimson sweater and black ripped jeans. "Get dressed. Jungkook and I are waiting outside." He flung the items onto Jimin's bed, and walked out of the room.

Jimin sat up and rubbed his eyes, then made his way to the bathroom to freshen up and get dressed. He quickly grabbed his phone, but the pair of glasses that Taehyung had left yesterday caught his eye, and he decided to just wear them.

"What exactly are we going to do? Did you guys plan anything?"

"Jimin, why are you wearing glasses?"

"They're nice."

"Whatever, let's just go. And no, we have no plans. YOLO!"

"Yoongi, I am so disappointed-"

"Save it, Jungkook." The three of them got into Yoongi's car, and Yoongi drove to Hoseok's school. Jimin looked down at his phone to see that the battery was extremely low, and sighed, until he remembered he was listening to the radio last night. Jimin opened up to the app, and clicked the channel he was listening to yesterday, but he saw that it was off-air.

"Those glasses.." Jungkook started, and Jimin turned his attention to him. "That boy from yesterday was wearing them-"

"Wait, Jungkook, why aren't you at school?" Jungkook rolled his eyes and muttered something to himself, along the lines of 'Yoongi said...', and Jimin smirked. "Yoongi said what? Yoongi, what did you say?"

"Yoongi, don't you dare tell him!" Jungkook yelled, and Jimin caught the blush on Jungkook's cheeks.

"You two, shut the fuck up!" Yoongi mumbled as he concentrated on the road thoroughly.

"Yoongi, manners-"

"Shut the fuck up please." Jimin smiled at the two and quickly looked out of the window. The three of them were close, and they cared about each other a lot, but they only admitted it with all of their insults. That was how it was like. When things got serious, they got awkward. And that was why Jimin was confused about how he acted with Taehyung.

"Wait, Yoongi, slow down a second!" Jimin rushed out, and eyed the figure that was walking lazily on the pavement. He wore a black hoodie, and had his hands neatly in his pockets. Jimin rolled the window low and shouted, even though it was still uncertain to him who the figure was. "Kim Taehyung!"

"Wait, Kim Taehyung? That's the guy you mentioned last night- oh my fuck, Jimin, seriously, do you like him?" Jimin glared at Yoongi through the rear view mirror before looking back at the figure.

It was Kim Taehyung, and he was looking directly at him with a shocked expression. "Get in!" Jimin gestured, but Taehyung looked at Jungkook, and Yoongi, and decided it was best to just walk, so he turned back around and carried on. "Okay." Jimin mumbled. "Yoongi, Jungkook, you two go ahead, I'll be there with Taehyung. Wait for us." Jungkook dimly nodded, and Yoongi sighed.

"Okay, you better not fuck us off completely, Jimin. Text me if you can't make it or something."

"Aight. Innabit then." Yoongi pulled the car up to the side, and Jimin quickly hopped out. The weather was dim and cloudy. It reminded Jimin of how he felt when he saw a spider in the bathroom at 3am one night. Jimin was secretly terrified of spiders.

Jimin quickly caught up to Taehyung and threw a bright smile at him; a smile that contrasted misery itself. "Hey! We're skipping school today, it's one of my fr- Why are you looking at me like that?" Jimin asked, as Taehyung was looking at him completely astounded.

"Y-You...those glasses, they l-look nice." Taehyung uttered, and Jimin's smile grew.

"You really suit yours too-" Jimin froze. Taehyung complimented him, and he just complimented Taehyung. That probably wasn't the first time he had complimented Taehyung either.

"W-What is it?" Taehyung turned to Jimin who had stopped walking, and Jimin peered at him. Taehyung was waiting up for Jimin; Taehyung, of all people. Jimin didn't know why, but that really meant a lot to him.

"Nothing, but, do you want to skip school with me? And my friends?" He strolled closer to Taehyung's side and they continued to walk.

"I-I really shouldn't. I get very nervous and-"

"I know that. C'mon, Taehyung, I'll make it fun. I swear. You won't feel scared or anything." And Jimin found himself gripping the hem of Taehyung's sleeve. His fingers brushed ever so slightly against Taehyung's hand.

Taehyung wanted to go with Jimin, but he had promised himself that he wouldn't get into trouble at all today, and bunking school was definitely trouble. Taehyung was no match for trouble, it turned him into a shell of fear.

"Kim Taehyung?" Jimin mumbled, looking into Taehyung's eyes. Taehyung couldn't handle the gaze, and looked away immediately. "Please." Jimin whined, and shook Taehyung's sleeve. "Please, please please please." Taehyung began to feel uncomfortable when a group of teenagers by the bus stop began looking in Jimin's direction. "Pleeease~" And now Jimin stood directly in front of Taehyung and grabbed both of his hands.

Jimin genuinely didn't know what he was doing, but he liked it. He liked holding Taehyung's hands. They were warm and sweaty from being clenched for ages. Jimin was never usually touchy with any of his other friends, but he liked being touchy with Taehyung.

And as for Taehyung, his whole world froze in time, because the boy that he liked last year - no, the boy that he unconditionally crushed on last year - was holding his hand. Both of his hands. The boy who he wanted to be noticed by more than anyone was holding his hands. The boy he was trying to forget about, was holding his hands,

and there was no way Taehyung could forget about his love for Jimin now, because Jimin had just ignited that diminishing fire within him, and fueled it right back up again.

"F-Fine." Taehyung breathed, and Jimin brightened up.

"Yay!" Jimin cheered, and withdrew his hand from Taehyung.

He only withdrew one hand though. And as they walked together, Jimin wasn't planning on letting go of the other, because it made him feel funny things inside. And those funny things outdid any extreme feeling of excitement he had ever felt before.

Suddenly, a thought flashed through Jimin's mind, and he dropped his hand from Taehyung's.

Taehyung was just hot. Nothing else.