I

I slowly removed the hair pin from my long raven hair, hearing my breath blow against the black face mask I was wearing. Shoving it in the keyhole, I twisted it around until I heard a click. I let go of the wooden door, letting it open just a slither. I looked around the hallway one last time before sliding inside the room.

The moonlight glew up the office, making a long silhouette appear in the light. I gulped, looking over to the mahogany table and the empty brown leather chair on the other side of me.

Focus.

I nodded. I went over to the large painting of a young female, sitting with her hands laid neatly on her lilac dress.

Sorry grandmother.

I reached to the side of the painting's frame, pulling it towards me until it opened. I smiled. The moonlight was enough for me to make out the grey of the small safe's door. I looked at where I had to type in the pin, quickly pressing my gloved fingers on the right buttons.

2...3...0...4.

I congratulated myself as the safe door opened, letting out an enormous amount of dust. But what caught my eye was the sparkle of the diamonds and rubies on my late grandmother's necklace. I smirked.

Bingo.

I carefully picked it up and put it in the small, dark blue jewellery box I bought with me. I locked the safe door and positioned the painting where it was before. I placed the box in my small duffel bag and took out the spray paint can. I shook the can as I faced the desk. Without hesitation, I began to spray the pink spray paint over it.

I hate pink.

After finally spelling out my message, I fished out my smart phone from my pocket – bye bye. I let go of it and watched as it crashed on the floor. Thinking it wasn't enough, I stomped my ankle boots – with a tiny heel – on it until I knew that it couldn't work. For the last part, I collected my hair in my hand, getting the scissors that were in my leather jacket's pocket. Not even thinking twice, I cut off the ponytail and felt as my hair now only reached to above my shoulder.

I nodded, looking around.

That's enough.

I strutted back to the large door, opening it with caution. I stuck my head out, checking if it was clear.

And it was.

Satisfied, I ran out with full speed. On the way out of the building, some maids noticed me and began to shout.

Shit.

Throughout, I heard a thunderous voice call out for me.

"Stop her!"

But I didn't stop – instead I ran faster and right out the gates.

Shit, shit, shit. Where's my bike?!

I turned my head with alarm, trying to catch my breath. I noticed my motorcycle and ran straight to it, dropping the helmet on the floor.

No time for safety.

I turned the engine on, taking my foot off the ground and speeding past the bodyguards.

"Close the main gate!" I heard one of them shout, cursing to myself as I made the motorcycle go faster. The gate was closing quickly. But luckily, I made it just in time. I began to slow down, seeing that the motorcycle needed more petrol. I sighed, letting my heartbeat slow down – too soon. The police sirens approached, coming closer and closer. I rolled my eyes and cursed again, speeding up a bit more. I made a sharp turn into a dark alley, stopping my now-empty motorcycle and running deeper until I reached a dead end. My eyes looked everywhere, hoping to find some kind of stairs.

And I did.

I rushed to the ladder leaning against the brick wall, climbing up. The sirens died down, but it wasn't going to be long until they tracked my motorcycle. The ladder seemed to only go up to a window, which was open. I heard the police sirens again, and didn't need to think before sliding into the window. I looked back and pushed the ladder so that it would fall to the ground.

The room was dark, but I could make out cardboard boxes everywhere. I heaved a sigh, plopping down on the floor, seeing that the place seemed to be abandoned. I pulled down my face mask, letting myself finally breathe in properly. The police sirens kept going back and forth, so I figured they were confused.

That's what you get, pricks.

Unexpectedly, artificial light filled the room. I looked up, seeing a male standing by the doorway. His brown hair covered half of his face, but I could tell he was puzzled by my appearance. By the obvious frightened look on my face, he smirked.

"And what is a little girl doing here, dressed like that?" He asked, his voice was deeper than I expected. I looked down at my clothes, black ripped jeans, black shirt and leather jacket, topped with my ankle boots.

What the hell?

"I need a place to hide." I told him, seeing his smirk fade for a second.

"What, did you steal a 100 won?" He scoffed, leaning on the doorframe. I held in a laugh.

"More like a million."

~

A/N: First chapter of a new fanfic, seriously how much can I someone write?? >~< BTW I'm such a beg for comments, so drown me ;)