XXI

"Your arm seems to be doing well." Grey teased Jungkook, trying to make light of the uneasy atmosphere when everyone was gathered. Jungkook shot him a deadly glare, to which the former put his hands up in defence. RM took a large breath in, fixing his large sunglasses on top of his nose bridge.

"Everyone is here, right?" Everyone hummed in response. "Where's Claire?"

"Over here!" Claire jogged towards the secret meet up place, which was too obviously filled with two rather large groups of men. "Why are we at a garbage disposal site?" The single female coughed, thanking herself for wearing a face mask to avoid the stench.

"It was the closest hide out to the wedding ceremony," Jimin explained, voice muffled by his own mask.

"Alright, we don't have time to chit chat," Taehyung interrupted, "Sora's getting married in six hours, and we need at least two to spare."

***

Four more hours to go, the nearly wed bride thought to herself. Observing the incredibly long white gown, with astonishing silver detail, in the large mirror in front of her. Sora had only wished that she was happy to wear this wedding gown, and that the groom wasn't someone she barely knew. But her thoughts were interrupted, of course, by the open of the dressing room's door. In came her father, who had a genuine smile on his face.

"You look wonderful, honey." his usual stern voice had turned into soothing, which Sora had only heard being used on his ex wife. The girl didn't reply, instead distracted herself by looking elsewhere. She noticed a white digital clock on the small tray next to the mirror, which displayed the date on the the bottom right corner. Sora smiled spitefully:

"Do you know what day it is today, dad?" The man looked at the digital clock himself, "it's the twenty-third of April, why?" Sora held in a tear, "you didn't even care enough to not make me marry on my birthday." Before Mr Park could reply, a gentle knock on the door made the both of them turn. The two smiled, one out of politeness and one genuinly.

"Mr Kim, what might bring you here?" Mr Park asked. "I needed to tell my wishes to the bride and groom, of course." He held out a gift bag, to which Mr Park acknowledged and had left the two alone. 

"Why would you?" Sora questioned, a bit disappointed in the male's actions. Jin smiled, tucking her hair back to check for the earpiece, which had already been set. "Everyone's here, don't open this until everything is ready. Okay?"

"Okay."

***

Jimin waited, before displaying three fingers to the other two.

Three...

Two...

"Oh, let's just go!" Jungkook hissed, before unlocking the security room's door and seeing that there were only two people. "How lame." RM whispered, taking out one while Jimin took out the other.

"They're all on break," Jimin pointed to one security camera, seeing three other security guards either drinking coffee or smoking outside. "Better do this quickly then." Jimin took action on freezing the camera in the dressing room, trying hard not to avert his attention to the low quality photo of his sister in a wedding dress.

"Claire, V, go." RM spoke into his ear piece, hearing a muffled reply from the said two.

***

"This is really uncomfortable." Taehyung complained, trying to pull down the maid's skirt to hide his embarrassment. Claire rolled her eyes, not fully comfortable in her own maid dress. As the two walked past, no one had questioned them or even spared two glances. Claire had mocked the stupidity of the workers there, fully realising that she had to cover all of her tattoos becoming coming.

"Ey, can I go in now? The dude's alone." Grey spoke into his own ear piece, approaching the groom's door as two of his men stayed guard outside. Claire had given him a go, while letting V go find Sora and departed on her own to tell all staff to not invade the privacy of the bride and groom until the wedding.

Grey clicked his knuckles, fastening the tie he was wearing and dusting off his suit to look presentable. He knocked on the door, knowing his manners, and didn't wait for a welcome before entering. Phil looked puzzled, having no clue who this was. Grey bowed, "hello, I'm Grey... eh, just call me Grey," Phil looked even more shocked that this man was speaking fluent English.

"Who are you?"

"Oh, I'm a family friend from the bride's side. I just wanted to get to know you a bit."

"Hurry up the gossip, V is approaching Sora." Suga, sitting comfortably on the roof with J-Hope, had the job of the time keeper, and wasn't really happy with the amount of time Grey was taking.

"There's not much to know," Phil replied, "I'm here for a business deal, as are your friends." An angry fire lit up in Grey's stomach, which he ignored and proceeded with his plan:

"Well, it was nice to meet you," he took out his right hand for a handshake, and his left hand held on to the syringe in his back pocket. The two shook hands, but as Phil decided to let go, Grey pulled him towards himself and stabbed the syringe into his arm. 

As Grey sat the man onto a seat, he saw a leather box fall out of his pocket. Curious, Grey opened it to reveal two simple silver rings. Grey frowned, "you didn't love her at all."

***

"Sora?"

The said female turned around, her mood switching one-eighty degrees. "Tae!" She tried to run into his arms, only to trip on the wedding dress and topple over onto an arm chair. The latter couldn't hide his joy, but knew this wasn't the time. He helped her up, sitting Sora down onto the arm chair. Sora tried to hide her laugh:

"Are you wearing a maid dress?" She chuckled, watching Taehyung's cheeks go red as he realised. But he shook the thoughts away, "where's the gift Jin gave you?" Sora pointed towards the table tray near the large mirror,  where the gift bag that Jin was holding previously lay.

"You need to change out of that." Taehyung tossed her the clothes that were inside the bag. Sora nodded, but stopped. "What's wrong?"

"Um," Sora bit her lip, "can you turn around?" Taehyung's jaw dropped, and he turned around while rubbing the back of his neck in shyness. "Oh," Sora spoke, "I need help unzipping it though." Taehyung's ears turned red. He turned back around, approaching the girl slowly to unzip the dress. As he unzipped, he couldn't fight the weird feeling he was getting in his... You know.

"Thanks." Sora breathed out, which didn't help at all. Taehyung instantly turned around, trying to suppress his desires. And thankfully, Sora didn't take long to get changed, and soon, she was back in her comfy jeans and a hoodie. Taehyung then thought of how the girl was weirdly beautiful in both casual and formal wear. But there was no time.

"Get the vent on the right," Taehyung heard Jimin with his ear piece. "The bolts are rather loose."

Taehyung and Sora exchanged nods, working together on the vent until it crashed open. The two followed the one way vent until they reached a light, where the sound of a helicopter starting up was heard. Taehyung smashed open the vent, greeting Suga and J-hope, who had been eating apples all this time and was in need of a toilet.

"Let's get you out of here, princess." Suga, who had saluted whoever was at the helicopter, dragged Sora with him. The four of them squeezed onto the helicopter, and Sora's eyes lit up seeing who the pilot was.

"Rocky?" She tilted her head, puzzled to see her best friend since high school. The said male turned around, revealing a big smile showing a full set of teeth.

"A one way ticket to Japan, huh?" He teased, receiving a shove from the latter. Taehyung hadn't known the two were really close, or else he would've hired another helicopter. But since it came to be like this, he could do nothing but be jealous by himself while his supposed girlfriend and her best friend chatted away the whole helicopter ride.

~

A/N: Oh look! I did two in one day!