X

"So you're Jungkook?" I asked, talking to the boy across me from the table. Jin had made a full table of food. I didn't realise how hungry I was until I gulfed down half of my rice within the 5 minutes of sitting down. J-hope, the man that had untied me and was now sitting next to me, told me to slow down only to be hushed by Jin. Jungkook nodded.

"And you're Park Sora, the runaway princess." He smirked as he saw my startled expression. Jin glared at him, sitting next to him, and nudged him to be more polite. Jungkook simply ignored him, moving on to another subject.

"Where's Jimin-hyung?"

"Out, said he didn't want to eat." Jin replied, stuffing his face with the chicken he prepared.

"You don't seem to be forcing him to eat." Jungkook grumbled, as I tried to hold my smile back remembering how Jin literally dragged the boy to sit at the table. Jin simply rolled his eyes, mumbling an "eat" to the boy. I also ate, wondering how the hell I ended up eating with the people who had seemed to kidnap/save me. I wasn't sure how they saved me, or why in that case, but I knew I couldn't stay for long or else the food Taehyung bought would spoil.

Low groans came from outside the kitchen, nearing into the table as a silver-haired man walked in with his eyes closed.

"Hyung!" RM called, sitting on the other side of me, to the man. I was able to see RM once we all sat down, being surprised at his bleached hair, styled on top of his head so that his forehead was showing. I noticed that they all were taller than me, but the individual that sloppily came in at that moment seemed to be about the same height.

My brows furrowed when the man shot me a glare, moving on to grab a plate himself and then sat next on the empty chair next to Jin.

"So you caught her, huh?" The silver-haired man asked, filling his plate with rice. He didn't wait for a reply, he just continued. "It's good Grey didn't get her first."

"He nearly did." RM spoke up, stiffening as the man froze, but breathed out when he continued to put the plate down and picked up the chopsticks.

"Jungkook-ssi," the boy hummed in reply. "Does Jimin know she's here?" Jungkook thought, hesitantly shaking his head. The silver-haired man nodded, not even looking at the boy. The rest of the meal was spent in silence, then Jin gave me pyjamas and escorted me back to the room I was tied to a chair too.

"Sorry for Suga by the way, he always acts like this around new people." I simply shook my head, dismissing it. I had other things to worry about.

Like, how the fuck am I going to tell them I have no idea what's going on? Or how Taehyung's probably going to kill me if he doesn't see me in the apartment when he comes back? Or is he going to kill them? Oh for fuck's sake.

I groaned as I just gave up and crashed into the sofa bed and tried to think everything over. I've noticed that this room, nor the kitchen have windows. Jeez, I don't even know where the bathroom is.

Oh my god, when is my period?!

I mentally face palmed myself for not thinking things through before running away.

You managed to write "Bye Daddy" in pink spray paint on the man's office desk, but definitely forgot about your menstrual cycle. Clap clap Sora.

I groaned once again and screamed into the pillow. I have no idea when I fell asleep, but I did and I can for sure say that I didn't wake up in the same sofa bed I fell asleep in.

~

A/N: You guys, I need a gang name for Grey's gang😰  kinda a giveaway but I just really need help. I will thank whoever's name I like in the next chapter 🙏🏻

But anyway, isn't it a bit weird how Sora's being led away from knowing stuff?? And how Jimin isn't present??? *wiggles eyebrows cause I know a lot duh*