XVI

A/N: I'm backkk
~

Flashback;

"Are you crying again?" The little boy asked, looking up to the girl sitting on the bench. She nodded, sniffling a bit. Taehyung reached up and used his free hand to stroke the girl's hair, "don't cry." He revealed the arm that was hidden behind his back, a doll half the size of himself in his hand. "Here." He sat the doll on Sora's lap, watching the girl examine the blonde, button-eyed, dressed in a blue dress, doll.

"Do you like it?" The girl simply nodded, forcing out a smile when she looked back at Taehyung. "What will you call her?"

The girl thought, "Lee Chaelin."

***

I'm thirsty.

My eyes fluttered open, not sure of how I ended up being in the basement again. Oh, I remembered. From the moment I saw the guy, something hard fell on my head and I was knocked out.

What was it though? I sleepily wondered around the maze of corridors, until finally reaching the dark kitchen. I flicked the light switch on, already set in getting a glass of water.

"I see you're all better." I nearly dropped the glass from my hands. Bemused, I didn't have time to turn when Kim Taehyung's tall figure had made its way to also get a glass. "You lied." Was the first thing I said, remembering how we talked about his "work trip".

"I'm not the only one that did." Taehyung poured some juice into his glass, gulping it down while I waited for him to go on with a confused expression. He wiped his mouth, "you ain't much of a vegetarian." I stayed silent, going about to get my own glass of a beverage.

"And your name isn't Lee Chaelin," Taehyung leaned against the kitchen counter. "Do you still have that doll?" I shook my head, "it got left behind with my mum." I took a long sip of water, "how is she anyway? I was going to find her after remembering where I used to live."

Taehyung hung his head low, "didn't you hear?"

"What?" I prepared myself for the worst. "There was a fire three years back," he took a short breath in, "both our mums died that day." I gulped down my tears, taking more gulps of water. After a long minute of silence, I decided to break the ice.

"You still haven't told me why you lied about going to Gwangju." Taehyung let out a bitter laugh, "I knew your plan." My head tilted, but I was kind of getting creeped out.

"Your little notebook," Taehyung smirked, seeing my shocked face, "you were planning to go to Japan once you see that Rocky guy. If I told you I was going to Japan, you would've followed me."

"And where's that notebook now?" I questioned, not sure of what to expect anymore. Taehyung fished a little black notebook out of a pocket from the pyjama shorts he was wearing.

"This?" I pounced. Dang the stupid height advantage, my head barely made it past his even on my tiptoes. Taehyung looked down at me, his eyes wide and cheeks red - but all I wanted was my notebook. I kept on tiptoeing, until I felt warm lips on mine.

I froze.

I pushed him away a second too late, and a bit too lightly that the space between us was barely an inch. My eyes flickered from his eyes to his mouth, waiting for the next move. And it came, soon we were at each other again. I was still hesitant, scared of going all in, while Taehyung's movement portrayed earnestly; as if he was saying:

Trust me.

***

"We're a gang," RM announced, when everyone was seated in the living room (consisting of brown couches and a small retro TV). "But you already know that." I nodded, listening intently. "We weren't really going to tell you much, but since you seem to have some connections here," RM glanced at Jimin and Taehyung, "might as well."

And so, I was told their real names; RM was actually Namjoon; Jin was short for Seokjin; J-hope was originally Hoseok; and Suga was Yoongi. "Then the roles;" Namjoon pointed at himself, "I'm the leader, the one that manages most of everything, and go on to talk to the big-ups." He walked over to Jin, "Jin is our little double-life spy-- hey!" Namjoon rubbed the spot where Jin hit his stomach.

"I'm more of the person that gets them out of debt." Jin smiled, urging for Namjoon to move on. Next was Hoseok; an underground rapper, plus the one who gets all the news from other gangs. Yoongi; mainly as the underground rapper, but also helps on the outside – when bothered. Jimin; the fighter, usually partnered with someone to help, and knows his way around any building. Taehyung; mainly works abroad/out of town. And, lastly, Jungkook; who was also a fighter and could outrun anybody.

"That's a lot to process." I admitted, looking at everyone. Namjoon chuckled, "I probably made most of that up, I don't know." Everyone laughed, Yoongi and Jungkook heading off for breakfast.

***

"What did you have to do this time?" I asked Taehyung, once we reached his apartment. The door unlocked, and I was about to go in if only Taehyung had moved. "What is it?" I whispered, trying to see over his shoulder.

"Did you, perhaps, close the window after you decided to run away?" Taehyung asked, to which I didn't reply as I couldn't remember. "Why?" My breath hitched at the sound of something moving inside.

"Run." I followed Taehyung's words, but I didn't get far before hitting head first into a really tall-bodyguard looking man. "Shit." I heard Taehyung mumble, and when I turned around I knew he was talking about the three men that were standing in the corridor of the apartment.

Fuck it. 

~
A/N: I'm back hoeeees! Now that Deal? Deal. is finished, I can focus on this story!

Just like the other one, I will try to update everyday until this story has ended :)