Pilot 1-2

We got to school and walked to our lockers and Lena waved at Matt but he just waved at me and left.

I waved back of course Lena looked at me saying why did he say hi to you but not me I just shrugged.

He hates me. "She said.
No he doesn't hate you. "I said

That's not hate. That's "you dumped me, but I'm too cool to show it, but secretly I'm listening to Air Supply's greatest hits. "Bonnie said.

I laughed.

Caroline ran up to us and hugged me and Elena.

Omg are you guys ok? Are they OK? "She said turning to bonnie.

We are still here and were fine. "I said

Are you sure. "She asked
Yes Caroline. "Elena said.

She hugged us one more time and left we all stared at each other.

No Comment. "Me and lena said.

And we all just laughed and started walking down the hall then we saw a new guy at the registration office.

I'm sensing Seattle and plays the guitar" "Bonnie said.

Your really going to run this physic thing to the ground aren't you? "I asked amused.

Yup "she said.

I chuckled then me and lena heard a guy say something to Jer.

Hey Jeremy nice batch" He said.

And Lena went to the men's bathroom after him.

Lena don't "I called after her.

But she ignored me so I went with her.

When I got there I see her grabbing his face

Great on the first day and your stoned. "She said

No I'm not . "He said and she starred at him in disbelief.

Where is it? Is it on you? "She asked checking him.

He sends me a look saying help me.

Lena leave him alone "I said and she just ignores me.

Stop, all right?! You need to chill yourself, all right? "He said.

Chill myself? What is that, stoner talk? Dude, you are so cool. "She said.

I'm just standing there watching her.

Look, stop! I don't have anything on me. Are you crazy? "He said.

You haven't seen crazy, Jeremy! Me, Jenna and Em gave you a summer pass, but I am done watching you destroy yourself. No, no, no, you know what? Go ahead. Keep it up. But just know that I am going to be there to ruin your buzz every time, you got it? Jeremy, I know who you are. And it's not this person. So don't be this person. "She said.

Why can't you be alright with this like, Em she knows how to help people while you try and be a control freak. "He said.

And I gave him a look saying "what the hell you ratted me out" lena finally looks at me.

Your ok with this. "She asked.

She gave me that look saying you better not be ok with this.

YES OK! I'm fine with it because I know he is going to stop once he realizes its not who he is, there his decisions you can't just keep trying to control him because the more you do the more he is going to do the opposite. "I said.

She just looked at me.

Jer mouthed a "thank you" 

I sent him a small smile before Elena noticed.

I looked at her.

I can't believe you Em I thought you would be with me on this, but your just so irresponsible. "She said.

And I just gave her a sad look saying I can't believe you just said that.

Jer got mad.

Leave her out of this Elena she didn't do anything just because she understands me and you don't doesn't mean she's irresponsible. "Jer said.

She looked at him surprised and sad.

I'm just trying to help Jer. "She said

I don't need this. "He said and left.

I looked and Elena

Em i -I cut her off before she can finish.

Don't just don't. "I said angrily.

I walked out of the bathroom but I bump into someone, it was the new kid.

Uh, pardon me. Um...is this the men's room? "He said

Yes. Um, I was just, Um-I was just-It's a long story.... "I stuttered nervously.

Then Elena bumped into me and he saw her but, he kept staring at me strangely like if he new something I didn't.

I tried to walk around him but we kept going the same way then he made a path for me.

Thank you. "I said kindly.

While Elena was staring at me in jealousy that she didn't get to bump into him like I did.

I walked around the corner staring at him, and he was staring back then I went to class.

In class

Once our home state of Virginia joined confederacy in 1861, it created a tremendous amount of tension within the state. People in Virginia's northwest region had different ideals than those from the traditional deep south. Then Virginia divided in 1863 with the northwest region joining the union. "Tanner said.

He continues talking.

Me and Stefan kept staring at each other but it was one of those stares saying, I need to figure you out and what are you hiding type of thing but, lena and bonnie took it the wrong way.

Lena was getting mad that he wouldn't stare at her but he actually was when she wasn't looking.

Of course he gave her that stare that said, I have to get to know you while he stares at me with curiosity and determination.

Bonnie texted me
HAWT-E. STARING @ U.

And then she texted lena
HAWT-E. STARING @ EM

We were in a group chat lena got mad when she saw the second text and put her phone away quick.

Ugghhh its going to be a long day..........