Miss Mystic Falls

Me and lena see Stefan is parking his car. He's acting strange. We walk up to him.

Nice car. "Lena said
Thought it was a waste to leave it in the garage. "Stefan said
She smiles, they kiss.

We didn't know you were coming back today. "I said to him.
You know, I woke up this morning and I was feeling great and I figured it was time for me to get back into things. "He told me.
Does that mean you're okay now, with all the cravings? "Lena asked him.
Yeah, I mean the worst part is over so...now all I want to do is just spend as much time with you as possible. "He said to her. I smiled.
I'm okay with that.  "Lena said happy.
They kiss.
Ok. You guys kiss to much. "I said scrunching up my nose.
They laughed.

Hey, thank you for helping me get through the rough patch. "Stefan said to her
You're welcome. "Lena said
They pause, and look each other. We're gonna be late. "I told them.
Okay, uh, you know what? I'll catch up with you guys, I'm gonna grab my stuff. I'll be right behind you. "He told us. I eyed him sucpiciously. He looked away avoiding eye contact from me.
Okay. "Lena said
Lena leaves. And I go to my car cause I forgot my bag since we were talking.
I turn around to see.
Stefan open his trunk.
And i see a lot of blood bags. My eyes widen.
He grabs his stuff and closes the trunk. And turns around I turn quick to make sure he didn't notice me looking.

I got out my phone out and texted Damon.
E: Hey I need to tell you something important.

D: What? What Happened?

E: Its about Stefan. I don't think he stopped drinking the blood

D: Yah I had that hunch too. Have you seen him drink any?

E: No but his whole trunk is filled with blood bags. Damon you need to do something what if he hurts someone.

D: Calm down don't worry Ill handle it.

E: ok. I have to go I'm already late for class. Bye Damon.

D: Alright see you later.

I sighed and turned around to see stefan looking at me. He sped in front of me and I jumped.

Don't tell Elena. "He said sternly
Stefan she has a right to know. "I told him him.
No she cant. She wouldn't. You can't tell her. "He said looking me dead in the eye. I'm really scared of him right now.
Stefan... "I started he grabbed my arm.
You are not going to tell Elena. And if you do I will hurt jeremy. "He told me in a threatening voice scaring me. He is also hurting my arm bad.
You won't hurt him because Elena cares about him. And she will hate you if you do. "I told him scared and he let go looking angry.
Once he did I saw a bruise forming.

Alaric's History Class.

Okay, this week we're gonna set outside our regular curriculum for a lesson in local history as we approach Founders' Day. Apparently the community leaders feels it's more important than World War 2 but hey what do I know? "Alaric said.