Friday Night Bites 1-4

I was walking with liza to blow off some steam because I had enough of lena.

We were near the parking lot until we heard talking.

I signaled Liza to be quiet and she nodded her head we were behind the wall.

Damon is in the corner.

He claps for Stefan.

Isn't that nice? Stefan joins a team, makes a friend. It's all so, "rah, rah, go team, yeah!" "Damon said.

Not tonight. I'm done with you. Stefan said to damon.

Nice trick with Elena. Let me guess...vervain in the necklace? I admit, I was a bit surprised. It's been a while since anyone could resist my compulsion. Where'd you get it? "Damon asked.

Compulsion? I was confused.

Does it matter? "Stefan asked.

Guess I could just go to Emely and try to seduce her the old-fashioned way. Or I could just...eat her. "Damon said about me.

Eat me? What the hell is wrong with him!?!

No. You're not gonna hurt her, Damon. "Stefan said confidently.

No? "Damon asked.

Because deep down inside, there is a part of you that feels for her. I was worried that you had no humanity left inside you, that you may have actually become the monster that you pretend to be. "Stefan said.

Wow I did not see that coming.

Who's pretending? "Damon asked.

Then kill me. "Stefan told him.

I looked at liza and she was kind of scared.

I gave her a look saying its going to be "ok"

Well, I'm...I'm tempted. "Damon said.

No, you're not. You've had lifetimes to do it, and yet, here I am. I'm still alive. And there you are. You're still haunting me. After 145 years. Katherine is dead. And you hate me because you loved her, and you torture me because you still do. And that, my brother, is your humanity. "Stefan said.

Salvatore! What the hell? We've got a game to play! "Tanner yelled.

If that's my humanity...then what's this? "Damon said.

And I was scared at what he was going to do.

He kills Tanner.

Aah! "Tanner screamed.

No! "Stefan yelled.

Anyone, anytime, any place "Damon said.

Oh hell no.

I was silently signaling Liza to let's go and she nodded her we started walking quietly.

Until Liza stepped on glass oh no the next thing you know damon is in front of us.

I jumped and Liza did too.

Oh, what a pleasant surprise what are you doing here Emely. "Damon asked smirking.

Oh just taking a stroll with my friend blowing off some steam. "I said casually.

Liza was trying not to freak out damon was just eyeing us.

Why do you need to blow off steam is it because of what you did to that Lockwood kid?  "He asked.

You saw that? "I asked.

Yeah. "He said.

Well, cool. I guess we should get going. "I said nervously.

I gave Liza the look that means run and she ran damon didn't stop her.

Ok bye. "I said.

Before I even got one step he stopped me and looked me in the eyes.

Kiss me. "He said demanding and he leaned forward.

But I slapped him so hard that I left a red mark on his cheek.

Look, I don't know what your up to but lets get one thing straight. I don't take another girl's guy and I wouldn't do that to Caroline because she is my friend even though she acts bitchy. I still care for her and no guy is going to change that. "I angrily.

I was still scared because I can see tanner's dead body from this angle and damon was staring at me in surprise.

I ran because I was half scared of what he is so I kept running and I ran home.

When I got home I went to my room got on my bed and fell asleep.

Third Person Pov

Later that night Damon is in Elena's bedroom.

Elena is sleeping.

Damon gently caresses her face.

She didn't wake up.

Damon then went to Emely's bedroom and caresses her cheek

And she woke up but Damon was gone.