Friday Night Bites

Mystic Falls High

I'm not saying don't date the guy. I'm just saying take it slow. "Bon said to Elena.

Yup I'm still pissed.

You were the one who said to go for it. "Elena said.

Why the about-face bon? "I asked.

It's not an about-face. She's single for the first time in her entire high school career. It's the perfect time to play the field. "She said.

Like she's so that girl "I said sarcastically.

Seriously, what are you not saying? "Elena said.

It's stupid. "Bon said.

Bonnie... "Elena said in a stern voice.

What? "She asked.

Spit it out. "Elena demanded.

I accidentally touched Stefan. And I got a really bad feeling. "Bon said concerned.

Is that it? Bonnie. "Elena asked.

It was bad bad! "Bon said seriously.

Maybe she got that feeling I got when I touched damon.

Is this the whole witch mojo thing again? "Elena asked.

You know what? I'm just concerned. This is me expressing concern about my best friend's new boyfriend. "Bon said.

And I love you for it, I do. But I feel good. It's been a hard year, and I'm starting to kind of feel like things are getting back to normal again. And you know what? Stefan is a big part of that. "Elena said.

And Stefan joined us.

Good morning, Elena. Good morning, Bonnie. Good morning, Em. "Stefan said.

Hey, um, I gotta find Caroline. She's not answering her phone. So I'll see you guys later. "Bon said and left.

Bonnie, wait... "Elena said.

She doesn't like me very much. "Stefan said.

She doesn't know you. She's my best friend. She's just looking out for me. But when she does, she will love you. "Elena said.

Matt and Tyler are throwing a football around.

I look and see him making fun of Matt oh I have to see this and now I wait.

Look...there's Elena and her new boyfriend. Now, what are they doing? Oh, they're walking, walking, walking. Yep. Right into the sunset. "Tyler said.

You're a dick. "Matt said.

While you just stand there looking like one of those little yard trolls. "Tyler said.

Gnomes. "Matt reponded.

Here's what we're going to do. Are you free tonight. "Elena asked.

Yes. "Stefan responded.

Perfect. Dinner, my house. 8:00. You, me, Bonnie, and em. You two will spend some quality time and she'll get to see what a great guy you are. Mission accomplished. "Elena said.

Your not cooking right "i asked and she gave a "really" face.

What you almost burned the house down making noodles i just want to make sure 'i said while stefan was chuckling.

Hey it was not that bad "She protested.

Oh, it was bad. "I said to stefan.

He was still laughing but stopped when elena looked at him.