Unpleasantville 1-1

I'm in my room doing a new trick I figured out. I really want to show lena but she's talking to Stefan. So I'm just doing it for me and I can't help but smile.

I kept doing it until i jumped from hearing Jer call my name

Em, I need the money! "Jer yelled
I come down the stairs, getting the money from my wallet.

Hi. Um, keep the change. "I said handing the money to the guy who takes it. He starts to walk backwards, out of the house.

Thanks. And you have yourself a good night. "He said
I smile and shut the door.
And well you know how the night is going to end. With me and Jer fighting for the last Pizza so Bye.

The Next Day At school

Out in the front courtyard,
Me, Lena, and Caroline are walking across the lawn together. Caroline is observing the necklace around her neck which Lena just gave her.

It's so pretty. Thank you. God, it'll go with, like, everything. What's the occasion? "She asked
No occasion. Just a little friend gift. "Lena answered
Me, lena and Caroline sit down at a table.

Lesbian friend necklace? Cause we're freaky like that? "Care said and winks at lena, sarcastically.
I started laughing

Your friendship is important to me. "Lena said
Why are you being so mushy? "Care asked
Because you've been avoiding me, and I wanted you to know that whatever is going on with you and Matt, it's ok. "Lena said

I was gonna talk to you about that. I was, but there's just not much to say. You know, we've hung out a couple times. That's it, but...I just feel like we've peeked as friends. "Care started and lena nods.
This is weird. I shouldn't be talking to you about this. It's weird. It's weird, right? "Care said/asked
It's a little weird, but. "Lena started and laughed a little.

If it's what you and Matt want, then it's not about me. "Lena said She shouldnt have said that.

But it's all about you. Matt's not over you, and we all know it. "Care said furstrated
I'm with Stefan now. Matt understands that. He knows he has to move on. "Lena said while she unwraps her sandwich and Care looks at her, unconvinced.

I can't deal with all this drama.
I got up and decided I'm not going to the rest of my classes today. But I can't tell lena that so.

I'll see you guys later. "I said and they just nodded
So I just started walking towards my car. And I found her my baby its a blood red mustang. I got a paint job.
So I got in and headed to the grill. I got there and headed inside and I saw Damon at the bar. I rolled my eyes what's new he's always at the bar.
I laughed to myself and he must have heard me because he turned his head and saw me. I just waved at him and sat in a booth.
Then I see him get up to walk over me until. Ben got here first and he stopped I just gave him a confused look.