Friday Night Bites 1-2

At cheerleader practice.

Seriously, where is Care? "I asked.

I don't know. It's not like her. "Lena said.

I'll try her again. "Bon said.

Caroline arrives in Damon's car.

She kisses him.

Uh... "Lena said.

I  looked up

Oh, my God. That must be the mystery guy from the grill. "Bon said.

That's not a mystery guy. That's Damon Salvatore. "I said rolling my eyes.

Salvatore, as in Stefan?! "Bon half yelled.

I got the other brother. Hope you don't mind. "Care said to me.

I just looked at her surprised.

So technically Care says if its not Elena then its me.

So like if a guy doesn't like Elena then they like me.

So now you know why she said that to me.

Sorry I'm late, girls. I, uh, was busy. All right, let's start with the double pike herkey hurdler, what do you say? And 5, 6, 7, 8. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8. "Care kept yelling.

Elena wasn't doing so good.

Elena, sweetie, why don't you just observe today? "Care said in a bitchy tone.

Damn something is wrong with her.

Ok? Keep going! Ok. Do it again from the top. And 5, 6, 7, 8. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8. "She ordered

Gilbert household

Elena, Bonnie, and Em are preparing dinner in the kitchen.

You explain it. Last night, I'm watching Nine-o, a commercial breaks come on and I'm like, I bet it's that phone commercial. And sure enough, it's that guy and the girl with the bench, he flies to Paris and he flies back. They take a picture. "Bon said trying to convince lena about being a witch.

Oh, come on. That commercial's on a constant loop. "Lena said.

Fine. Well, how about this? Today I'm obsessed with numbers. 3 numbers. I keep seeing 8, 14, and 22. How weird is that? "Bon said.

Maybe we should play the lottery. Have you talked to your Grams? "Lena said.

She's just gonna say it's because I'm a witch. I don't want to be a witch. Do you want to be a witch? "Bon said.

I don't want to be a witch. "Lena said.

Oh come on how bad can it be "I said.

Bon gave me a "really" look.

I just shrugged.

Elena pours the to-go food into a bowl.

And putting it in a nice bowl isn't fooling anybody. "Bon said.

Ok, serving spoons. Where are the serving spoons? "Lena asked.

Middle drawer on your left. "Bon said.

Ok, so you've been in this kitchen like a thousand times. "Lena said trying to make an excuse.

Yeah, that's it. "Bon said.

The doorbell rings.

Ok, he's here. Don't be nervous. Just be your normal loving self. "Elena said