Chapter Three

"Anora!" Molly calls out as she comes out the kitchen. I am, for once, glad she didn't try and hug me. "I need help." I mumble, still embarrassed by my tears. She looks down at the wood, which was now slowly dripping blood. "Oh my! Let's hear you explain this after we fix this." She says and she starts laying blankets on the floor. "I don't want you on the couch or anything because I don't want to have to have you lifted too much and it go further in." Molly explains as she sets up potions and brews around the blankets. Ginny comes down with a pillow and lays it down. "Someone needs to carefully pick her up and lay her down." Molly says as she looks around at the choices. I could tell she was wary about who to let do it considering it was Fred, George, Ron (who was watching and eating), and Ginny. Percy was probably in his room owling that girl. "We'll do it!" Fred says and comes near. "Woah. Be careful with me." I say before he lifts me. My tears had subsided and now I was just in pain. George grabs my arms carefully while Fred rests his hands on my hips, blood dripping on to his hand. "One," George says slowly. "Two," Fred says next, making eye contact with me. "Three." They both lift me and I reach my hand to grab George's arm as I hiss in pain. They gently lay me down and I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding in. "I am going to have to rip your shirt." Molly explains as she points her wand toward my shirt. I nod just as I hear a slight rip. I glance down and see she ripped it up to my ribs, leaving my frail stomach on show. "Are you staying?" Ginny asks, probably trying to keep me busy. "If it's okay. I was told if I leave I can't go back." I explain. I then begin my story on how my small cupboard room tried killing me. "I will say, this is the lamest way you have almost died." Fred chuckles, Molly glared at him. "Sorry. I'll make it cooler next time." I mock, but then a scream comes out my mouth as I feel the wood being pulled out. I grab onto Fred's hand and squeeze my eyes shut. "You didn't warn me!" I yelled. George puts a rag in my mouth and I am told to bite. My grip tightens on Fred as I happen to look down at the blood that is now gushing out of me. Molly was muttering a lot of spells and I closed my eyes again, letting myself relax. "Hey Fred," I mumble. "Hm?" He hums getting closer to me. "Are we still going to the Quidditch tournament?" I ask. He laughs, hard. "That's what you are worried about?" He asks. I yawn and my body relaxed more. I give Fred's hand one last squeeze before I fall asleep.