Chapter Six

I walked casually between the twins as we headed on a long, tiring journey to the portkey. I was giving Harry the silent treatment because him and I had a huge argument that silenced the Weasley's from talking to the two of us for an entire day. "I'm so excited!" I announce again for the millionth time. "We know!" Fred and George both yell out and I laugh. "I can't wait for quidditch this year. I've missed the team." I sigh dreamily. Harry almost took my spot as seeker when he was old enough to come to school. I actually lived with quite a few foster families before they moved me in with Harry in my second year, Harry's first year. It's been a love/hate relationship between Harry and I. He always tries to one up me because he has the scar smack dab on his forehead, being the Boy-who-Lived and all. "Is that Cedric Diggory?" Ginny's whisper meets my ear and I glance up, noticing him. "Nory!" He cheers and I meet him in a hug. "Ced!" I cheer back. "I've missed you. How has your summer been?" He asks. "I finally got kicked out of the Dursley's but I'll explain another time." I tell him quietly. He nods and gives me one more hug before turning to his dad, who just looked at me. "Anora Potter! What a dazzling face you have." He starts and I know this conversation would turn like it always does. "Are you sure you and Cedric are not dati-" He starts and I could see all the Weasleys staring, some looked amused while others looked pissed. "No, we are not." I cut him off before he could finish. I give Cedric a gentle smile before going back to the twins. "I swear you two have a thing for each other." Fred huffs. "It doesn't matter if I do, but I do not." I tell him. George opens his mouth to speak but I give them both my signature look of stop talking, they stopped talking.