Chapter Thirteen

Third Persons POV

"Where is she?" Fred asks George as they sit near the lake with the rest of the students. "I have no idea. Nobody has seen her all morning." George answered back. The two boy's faces paled at the mention of Anora being missing. As the tournament started the two boys realized where Anora was; in the lake. "This is ridiculous! What if she gets hurt?" George grumbles. Everyone soon realized that there were live people under the water, due to the Weasley family having a loud conversation about it. When Fleur came up from the water without someone everyone started panicking. "I couldn't do it!" She had cried, "they kept attacking me!" But what was attacking her? The questions and anticipation of the unknown got everyone riled up once more. Cedric came up soon after with someone but nobody could see who. "Bloody hell its Anora!" Fred says after a moment before darting towards the deck.
« »
I could see everything under the water, I just couldn't move...or even open my eyes. I was aggravated at the fact I was practically fish bait. When I saw Cedric looking at me with wide eyes I wanted to tell him everything was okay. As soon as he grabbed me and cut me down I was able to breathe again, which is a very bad thing. I held on tightly to Cedric as he swam back up. It was probably a bad time to be insecure but in that moment as he held me in his arms I wondered if I was too heavy or slowing him down. When we broke the surface I laid my head against his toned chest and coughed. "Cedric I can't believe I just did that." I groan. "Sorry, Nora." He mumbles sheepishly as he swam up to the dock. I was shivering, wet, and cold as we are pulled onto the deck. Towels were piled unto us and I felt very tired as I curled into a ball on the dock. "Anora!" I glance up to see relief flooding Fred's pale face. "H..hi." I murmur, my teeth chattering. He frowns slightly and walks away. Okay? I close my eyes for a few minutes as sleep tried taking over me. "Nory." I glance up tiredly to see who was whispering my name and find a smiling Fred with more towels and a mug. I smile and sit up just as Fred sat beside me. He piles more towels on me and hands me a mug, "A cup of hot chocolate for a hot girl." He muses. "I am not hot in this moment." I grumble and snuggle into him. "Do you want to go and change really quickly?" He asks. I nod and we both stand up. My hot chocolate was quickly gone as we hurried through Hogwarts to get back to the tournament. When we entered the common room I darted up the stairs to hurry and change. With magic I pointed and my clothes and they flew off while I grabbed a new set of clothes. Instead of my hogwarts robes I opted for my really thick and cozy Weasley sweater from last year. It's a lilac purple and had a white A, it's gorgeous. I put on a pair of leggings and some fluffy socks before sliding on a pair of boots. I grab my wand and throw my wet hair into a bun. When I go back down stairs Fred is facing the fire, not noticing my presence. I sneak up behind him and place my hands over his eyes. "Guess who?" I question. "Oh...Hey George. Have you seen our pretty best friend anywhere?" He asks me. I laugh and uncover his eyes before hopping over the couch, accidentally landing in his lap. "Hello." I murmur, wrapping my arms around his neck. "Are you warm now?" He asks. "Toasty." I tell him. "Are you ready to go watch the rest of the tournament?" He asks. "Hmmm." I hum as I stare into his eyes. His eyes lower towards my lips before looking back up into my eyes. I smirk before leaning forward, "Woah, woah, woah!" We both look up to see a lot of Gryffindor's piling in. "When did this become a thing?" Ginny asks. "We..uh..we aren't a thing." I tell the staring faces. "Yet." Fred adds. My face goes red as I look back at Fred. "Looks like we missed the tournament." I whisper. "It's okay." He answers back. I got up, following a bunch of girls up to our dormitories. "I can't believe you like Fred!" Angelina exclaims. "Yeah.." I trail off my face turning redder. "Do you think he will ask you out?" Katie asks. It was weird talking to them because I'm so used to talking to boys. "I'm not sure, we haven't talked about it." I answer back. We sat in our dorm room for the rest of the night catching up and talking about what is going on in our lives.