Chapter Twenty One

"She lives!" Cedric smiles softly as he came in the last day of me being stuck in here to walk me out. I playfully glare as I get up and close the curtains to get dressed. "How did you not manage to get sick?" I ask him. "Because I took a potion right after I dropped you off unlike you." He tells me. I put on a pair of leggings and a sweater before sliding some boots on. "When is the last task?" I ask him as I pull the curtain back and walk out with him. "Today, Anora. Why else would you be getting let out?" He questions. I froze as I looked up at him. "Cedric, I have a really bad feeling about this task." I tell him softly. I had stopped walking which made Cedric stop, we were both nearing the Gryffindor tower. I noticed he always walked me back to my tower before going to his. "You're just nervous. I don't blame you since your little brother is in it." He gives me a hug before ruffling my hair, messing up my pony tail. "I'll see you in a bit, Anora. Don't worry too much." He tells me before leaving. I fix my pony tail before telling the fat lady the password and entering. I quickly found Harry and walked right by Fred and George towards him. "Harry, I need to talk to you." I tell him quietly. He looks at Hermione and Ron before getting up. We looked oddly suspicious as we whispered to each other in the corner of the common room. "I have a bad feeling, Harry." I admit. "About tonight? Me too." Harry says instantly. "I want you to be careful." I instruct him. He gives me a sheepish smile but nods. He starts to walk away but I grab his wrist and pull him into a hug. People stared at us since we usually don't show any sort of sibling bond. "I love you, Harry." I mutter in his ear. "I love you too, Nory."