Chapter Twenty Two

Fred and I were walking beside each other, hand in hand, when I saw Molly and Arthur coming towards us. "Mom, Dad, what are you doing here?" Fred asks. "Parents are allowed to come and watch. Bill and Charlie are here somewhere too." Arthur tells us. Molly was staring at our hands and I wasn't sure whether to release or not. "Also, Anora and I are going out." Fred blurts out. Molly smiles and pulls me into a hug. "I saw it coming!" she whispers happily in my ear. We part ways and Fred and I go find George to sit beside him. "I really really really have a bad feeling about this." I tell them. I felt my scar start to burn and since it's right at my heart it hurt even more. I look up just in time to see Harry running into the maze. "Oh no." I whisper. As I look around I noticed how relaxed everyone is. "You look like you've seen a ghost." Fred whispers to me, grabbing my hand and rubbing circles. I give him a small smile and kiss his cheek, "Don't worry, Freddie."

«                                                                   »

"Look, Harry and Cedric are back!" Many people yelled. But when I shot up from my seat to look I saw Harry crying over Cedric's body. All of a sudden the words "He is dead!" Rang through everyone's ears. "No!" I scream. I felt tears start to fall as I run towards Cedric and Harry. "Move!" I scream at Harry. I fall the the ground beside Cedric and grab his wrist. "Cedric, wake up!" I scream. I heard a crack of thunder and it started pouring.

Wake up

It started thundering harder and people started to scream in terror.

Wake up

Wind started spinning and I had to hold on to Cedric as we were lifted off the ground.

Wake up

All of a sudden the wind, the rain, and the thunder stopped and I realized I was the one who caused it, and everyone else knew I caused it. My body falls to the ground and just like the rose I saw Cedric sit up and breathe. "Cedric!" I cry and hug him "You...You saved me!" He exclaims, hugging me tightly. Everyone had stopped crying and was staring at me in awe. I felt a since of relief before it was gone, and just as my relief was gone so was I.