Chapter Seven

"I can't believe this." I whisper, giddily. "I think she is in shock." Fred chuckled, throwing an arm over my shoulder. "Who can blame her? That game was brilliant!" George responds. I laugh and nuzzle into Fred's shoulder as we walk. "I can't believe you were given firewhiskey." Fred chuckles. "I can't believe I shared." I joked as I look at the buzzed twins. "I can't believe nobody noticed." George points out. We all nod and enter the tent to sleep. "Where have you three been?" Arthur asks. "They were looking for any players. Anora wanted their autographs, they let me know before they went off." Ginny speaks up for us. I have never loved her more. Before we could get questioned anymore loud bangs came from outside. I grab my head as the room spins, just as everyone joked about the Irish celebrating. Arthur had left the house-like tent and came back with a worried expression, "That's not the Irish." Time seemed to stop in that moment. George grabbed Ginny and I could see the protectiveness instantly. I had a whoozy glance towards Harry but he was already racing off with Hermione and Ron. Everyone was running out the tent and we were in the dark so quickly that I had nobody. Worry flooded through me at the sight of death eaters. I had a moment to realize me, firewhisky, and this event won't end well. I looked everywhere for a Weasley but it was too dark to tell. I was being shoved and slammed against until finally I fell into a tree, safe from the stampede of people. I close my eyes tightly and fall against the tree. I take a deep breath in and open my eyes, waiting for the firewhiskey to disappear. It wasn't working. I heard a snap and looked up, this is the part where I die right? I gulp as I try to figure out where it came from, then a hand clamped onto my mouth. I screamed and thrashed around, before turning and seeing Fred. "Oh my!" I whisper yell before slamming my trembling body into his. "You scared me so bad, Fredrick!" I growl. "You scared me! I left everyone to come back for you because you weren't beside me." He tells me. "We have to find a way back, they already took the portkey." He says looking around. "You are so stupid! You left everybody?!" I ask him. "Well, I couldn't leave you!" He was starting to get mad and I wasnt sure why. I mean, he didn't have to go out of his way for me. "Thank you, Freddie." I let my eyes soften so he didn't see my irritation. "How do we get back?" He asks. I smirk and grab his arm, closing my eyes. When I open them seconds later we were in the Burrow, the Weasley's were all panicked. "And he went back for her! Oh goodness they're both going to be killed!" Was all I heard from a crying Molly before they noticed us. "How did you get here?" Arthur asked curious as they all hugged us. "I can do really strange things with magic." I shrug and hug everyone before hurrying upstairs. When I got to the room I decided I regret calling the top bunk. I plopped my drunken self onto Fred's bottom bed and fell into a nice sleep.