Chapter Five

With my helpful, non verb, magic I managed to clean Fred and George's room and put another bed in there. I made Fred's a bunk bed so we have more room, I also added in a small drawer for clothes. I always left my trunk of things with Fred and George over summers because I lived in a cupboard and it never fit. Harry has it easier, he got an entire room to himself after a few years. "I can't believe you are staying here!" George exclaims. "Mom loves her, of course she can stay." Fred points out. "No, like in this room. I can't believe you are allowed to stay with us." George explains. I shrug, "I guess because she practically sees me as family she doesn't think we would make a move on one another." I tell them, folding the last of my clothes into the drawers. "I am glad you're here. Now our room will forever be clean!" George says happily as he looks around his room. "I haven't seen the floor in years." Fred agrees as he looks at the floor. I flop onto Fred's bed and sigh, "Can you believe this will be our sixth year?" They both groan, George flops onto his bed and Fred flops beside me, since I'm on his bed. "I am just ready to get it over with so we can have our shop." Fred says. I turn over to face him and he does the same. "What happens when you and George get married?" I ask him. "I'm fine with it, his wife is amazing." George pipes up from across the room. "How do you know?" I retort, waiting for the reply of 'because he is marrying the store' or something along that line of ridiculousness. Nope, what comes out his mouth next is, "Because I get along well with you so I give my blessing." If I had a drink I would have choked. I glance at Fred with curious eyes and he starts laughing. "Are you saying Anora and I will get together?" Fred asks. "I'm saying you are both ignoring your feelings for each other and years from now I'll be telling my nieces and nephews this story." He announces. "Georgie," I start letting my voice become gentle, "I can't ever fall in love." I sit up at the same time the twins do, both of them looking at me. "Why?" They simultaneously ask. A shiver runs through my bones as the words that are so often repeated around me finally come out my mouth, "Because life wants me dead."