Chapter Four

I groan and avoid sitting up. "She lives!" I glance up and see Fred and George sitting on George's bed, meaning I am on Fred's bed. It was obvious once I sat there longer because Fred's smell lingered into my nose. "You are completely healed now! Mom says you can get up but she wants you to rest-" before George could continue I hopped up and lifted my shirt. "Another scar." I sigh. "That is probably your worst one, which is shocking." Fred points out. He lifts his hand and brushes it across my hip bone and over the white line. A shiver runs through my body but I pull away and look around the room. "So, where are our products?" I ask him. "Mom threw them all away!" George growls. I instantly hit a bad topic and there was no way out. "Why?" I ask gently.
"She thinks we could do better in school but it just isn't our thing. I mean, you make perfect grades and barely pay attention in class. You are a natural, we aren't." George starts before Fred could even think of an answer. "And Mom thinks that since you make perfect grades that we are just not paying attention." Fred adds on. "Maybe I can talk to her." I smirk and head to the door. "Good luck, Nora." George grumbles. They both started talking quietly when I left the room so I headed to the kitchen where I knew Molly would be. "Hey, dearie." She says instantly when I walk in. "Are you feeling better?" Molly comes over and lifts my shirt, making sure it was completely fine. "Yes. I was just...um.." I start getting tongue tied on how to word it. I was getting nervous so I start playing with the hem of my shirt, looking at the ground. "I actually have no where to go. I've been kicked out of the Dursley's for good now..I can't go back." I explain. It hit me in the face at the fact I can't call that hell a home anymore, I mean, not like I did...but still! I glance up to see Molly looking at me with bright, gentle eyes. "Oh, Anora! You are such a marvelous young woman. You have grown so much over the years and helped me so much over the years. I would be happy to have you stay here." She says, tearing up a bit. "Really?!" I ask, happily. "This is your home now, Anora." She says with a nod. I hug her tightly and breathe in her scent of home cooked meals and a floral perfume. "Also, one more thing," I add looking up. "Hm?" She hums as she pulls away to start cooking again. "I was thinking about tutoring the twins." I tell her. "That would be lovely! They need it." She says instantly. "But..." I trail off wondering how to not sound rude. "Yes, Anora?" Molly asks. "You have to understand that they have an interest in pranks, we have an interest in pranks. They try so hard to please you but you have to meet then half way with this one." I say softly. "They could do so good in school though!" She says and then sighs, "I will love if you tutor them, Anora." I smile and go back upstairs with a smile on my face.

Welcome home, Anora!