Chapter Twenty Four

I open my eyes only to find white. "Hello?" I question, standing up. "Anora." I turn around to see Mom and Dad. "Am I dead?" I ask them. "Yes and no." Dad tells me. I hug them but pull away confused. "I don't understand." I admit. "Life wants you dead but death wants you alive. The world is a curious place, Anora." Mom says softly. "Well, that's one way to put it. I almost bloody died! Or did I?" I want answers. "You have powers that you have yet to understand. If you believe in something so much, like Cedric living, then it will happen." Dad explains. "So, I just have to believe I'm not dead?" I ask, they nod. "But before you go..." Dad trails off and smiles a bit, "I like that Weasley boy. You guys are amazing with pranks. How come you haven't been doing as many this year?" He questions. "I don't know. I didn't realize we haven't been. I've just been so busy." I admit. Dad winks and Mom sighs, "You are such a lovely girl." I smile at them teary eyed. "I kind of want to stay here with you." I mumble. "But you can't. Harry needs you, everyone needs you." Mom brushes her hand across my cheek. Tears fall from my face, "I need you." They hug me again, "We will always be with you." I close my eyes as I hug them.

Wake up

I open my eyes and I'm still hugging them.

Wake up

I open my eyes and I'm still hugging them.

Wake up

I open my eyes and feel a sadness wash over me as I am no longer in their arms.

"Nory." A voice breathes out and suddenly I am being hugged. "Fred." I whisper as a tear fell down my face. "Are you okay?" He pulls away as tears keep falling. "I saw my parents." I smile sadly. "Anora, You were dead for five minutes." Fred tells me. I finally noticed his red eyes. "I'm sorry." I whisper as I meet his eyes. "Why would you be sorry?" He questions. "I'm a grenade." I sniffle. "Then I guess I'll have to handle you carefully." He smiles, I feel my face lift up from  a frown to a smile "Where is everyone?" I ask, realizing where I am. "They are outside. I wanted one last moment with you...but you're back!" He smiles happily as his eyes fill with tears. I grab his Gryffindor scarf and pull him towards me. Our lips meet and I smile into the kiss. "Anora?!" I pull away to see the Weasley family staring at us with wide eyes. "What happened?" Ron asks. "Death wants me alive." I smile at them.