Chapter 7 Love letters?........

Log 6; May 10th year 2225,

"When I woke up today, to my surprise, there was no rustling. I got up and decided to go reset my traps and finish building my shelter. When I got down I was greeted by a note along with some wildflowers..."

"Dear unnamed flower,

I did not want to frighten you...

"Already did but okay..."

I have been leaving all of those supplies in hopes that you would be able to defend yourself. If you wish to know more about who I am meet me by the shore next to your ship at sunset... If you do not come I will continue to drop off supplies when I can unless you leave a note telling me to stop. I am sorry if I scared you. I am not going to hurt you, I promise.

P.S. You are very beautiful."

"What a creep, I bet they stalk me from afar, but I do wanna find out who they are... The note wasn't frightening just odd? And how has this mystory person survived here... I suppose I'll take them up on that offer...

With my mind set I decided to start on the walls of my treehouse. Once the sun started to set I went down to the shore where the ship washed up. Soon I was greeted by the sound of rustling bushes behind me. I turned my head to see a tall attractive guy with long bleach blonde hair in a ponytail with braids on the sides and ice blue eyes wearing light blue pants. He was toned yet not too bulky. He had a necklace on that had a moon and a yin yang symbol, and he was holding a hunting spear, it still had some dried blood on it. I looked at him in shock.

He gestured to a couple of logs on the shore to sit on. I sat down and he followed in suit before introducing himself.

"Hello, My name is Jack Frost, I have been providing you with materials. I hope I have been helpful" His voice was even better than I could've imagined. I stared at him for a moment before I spoke.

"Hi Jack, my name is Lily Erindale. Thank you for the materials I really needed them."

"What an even more beautiful name to such a beautiful girl. Of course I wish to help you more" Jack said calmly with a smile.

I blushed and looked at the ever disappearing sun

"Oh it seems I have embarrassed the beautiful flower." he said calmly

I only blushed more, then watched the waves push and pull along the shore. Jack moved from his log to mine and peered at my face.

"You know you really are stunning up close."

I blushed again.

He smiled at my embarrassment.

"So tell me about yourself, Lily, how did you get here?" He asked me gently

"I was on a ship that went overboard in the recent storm. I was the only survivor. I've just been here trying to survive, I thought I was alone. That is until I kept getting these super mysterious deliveries. How about you, did anyone else help you when you got here?"

He laughed so hard like I told a joke.

"Stranded here?" He laughed again, "Heavens no I was born here."

He said camlly like it wasn't shocking news.

"B-born here?" I gasped

"How!" I asked in surprise

He smiled at my confusion.

"Well there is a village that lives here," I looked at him astounded by what he had just told me, "This island is one of a kind. It is called the island of the moon. This island harvests the moon's energy every night and every full moon we have ceremonies. On the full moon strange things happen on this island, mostly people get shipwrecked because of the tides that are drawn to the island itself, but the whole island changes and gets stronger..... For lack of words, All resources are replenished and animals seem to always be plentiful." he explained "Seriously?" I asked now my surprise couldn't be contained.

He nodded "Seriously."

"Then why don't we go there!" I jumped up excitedly

"Wait," He grabbed my arm, "We cannot do that, well I can but you surely cannot." he pulled my arm to sit me back down on the log.

I looked at him confused of why I had to sit in my makeshift home while he was probably sitting in a warm house somewhere

"Why?" I frowned "Because my tribe is not very fond of visitors." he replied quickly

"What do you mean your tribe? I thought you were just born here. Nothing more than a noble but rebellious villager?" I explained

Jack sighed, "I am the village leader Burumun's son."

"Wait... what!" I exlaimed

"We kill all intruders."