Chapter 4

I woke up to a light snore and a heartbeat. I look up to see Elliot sleeping. I look at the clock and see that it was 3. I trace shapes into Elliot's chest because I've got nothing better to do. 30 minutes later he wakes up and we go to the living room to cuddle and watch a movie.

Halfway through the movie the doorbell rings and I open the door to see one of my YouTuber friends Connor Franta. I've known him for a while now.

"Harry!" He screams and jumps into my arms. I'm surprised he's here. I surely wasn't expecting him.

"Connor? What are you doing here?" I said hugging back.

"I can't come and visit a friend? Gosh, Harry. I'll leave if that's what your asking." He said walking back but I grabbed him by the wrist and pulled him inside.

"Babe, who is it?" Elliot said as we walked into the living room.

"Elliot this is Connor. Conner this is Elliot." I said.

"Hi. It's a pleasure to meet you." Elliot said shaking Connors's hand.

"It's a pleasure to meet you too." He said back. He looked at me and was pointing at Elliot then fanning himself. He was saying that he was hot. Typical Connor.

"Is it ok if I stay here a day or two? I won't be here a lot though. I'll be touring the great London." He said and I nodded. He went upstairs to unpack, seeming to know exactly where to go.

"He's nice." Elliot smiled. Then his smile disappeared. "Can we talk about this bullying that's been going on?"

I tensed up. I guess it's now or never.

"Well... I've been bullied for quite a whi-"

"So this isn't the first time you've been bullied!?" He interrupted.

"Uh. No. Its been going on for about 5 months now." I said looking down at my hands.

"Oh, Harry. Why do you put up with that? You deserve so much better." He said pulling me into a hug.

"Thank you. It means a lot." I said nuzzling my face in the crook of his neck.

"Hey I was wondering if you wanted to go to London with me lat- am I interrupting anything?" Connor said coming back from unpacking.

"Nah. We were just having a moment. Uh, sure I'd love to go with you to London. Want to join?" I asked Elliot.

"Sorry love. I have a photoshoot with Zayn Malik later." He said.

"That's alright. Tell him to call me. We haven't talked since the photoshoot we did together." I said telling him about my experience with Zayn. He was a good looking guy who cared a lot about his hair. He's basically my best friend and I can't wait to see him again.

"Sure. Look I've got to get going so call me if you need me. I'll see you later." He said pecking my lips and walking out of the house.

"So Harold. What do we have planned today?" Connor said sitting down.

"We could vlog. Post a video for both of our channels." I said grabbing my camera.

"Sounds good. Let's go!" He said getting his phone and his wallet, me doing the same and getting my keys.

~~~

"I'm tired as hell. That's all for today. I'll see you later. I love you. Byeee!" I said as I kissed and waved and turned the camera off. We had just arrived back at my house. I was really tired so I said I said goodnight and went to bed.