Chapter 21

Harry's P.O.V

It's been 3 days since I confessed to Louis. He's still in America for the rest of the week. I left in the morning with a smile on my face since he forgave me.

Today is the day that I return to school and I'm not very excited. I still had to deal with the secretary. I plan to avoid the main office as much as possible.

I walk down the hallway and everyone went on with their day as usual. As if I had never left. I got to my locker to see Liam waiting for me with a smirk on his face.

"Marcy! My man. How's it going? It's good to have you back. It's been years since I've last seen you!" He exaggerated. I chuckled as I tried to get the combination to the locker in. I took out my things as he brought me up to speed on the things going around school. The day went on as boring as ever. And because Louis is still in America, I have absolutely nothing to do during my last period.

When I got home, I greeted Pumpkin, which I picked up this morning from the Kitty Hotel (yes that's the actual name of the place I left her.) Zayn was taking a nap on the couch and I didn't want to wake him up since he was still a little jet-lagged. He never tries hard to get his sleep schedule under control when he's in a new place.

I go up to my room and put my things down and go to the bathroom to take a shower. When I was done, I sat down at my desk and tried to get some work done. Being in America for a week got me behind on the work and my grades were already going down little. The only reason I decided to keep going with my education was to finish High School and at least get a degree. I might not need it but I also wanted to know what it felt like to be a regular teenager. Not some famous YouTuber or model.

About an hour into getting my work caught up, my phone goes off. Someone's calling me. I don't have enough time to get this done so I try to ignore it. Once the phone turns off, I try to get back into the homework. Two minutes later, the phone goes off again and I get annoyed at this point. I pick up my phone and get ready to go off on whoever decided to call me, but see that Louis was the person who was trying to get in touch with me.

Flashback

Louis had forgiven me. We hung out at the top of the building for an hour or so just enjoying the view and each other's company.

"What's gonna happen when we get back home? Are we going to act as nothing happened?" Harry said putting his hand against his. 

"I don't want that to happen. I really like you, Harry." He said laying his head on his shoulder. 

"I like you too. As much as I shouldn't, I really like you too." Harry said looking down at him. 

The two boys sat at the top of the building watching the sunset and enjoying each other's company.

After about an hour of sitting and watching, they went to work.

Flashback Over

I put my laptop on my desk and get to work. Lots and lots of editing to do.

~~~

The day of the video presentations was coming up soon and Louis and I were a mess. I would walk down the halls at school and he would look me up and down a little too long. It was starting to make his friend group suspicious. After school, Louis would come to my place so we could work on the video and he would fill me in on the day.

"Yeah, I guess they are starting to wonder why I'm not hating on you like I usually do. I'm thinking they think America changed me." He chuckled as he set the camera up. "Ready to roll, Harry?" 

"Ready as I'll ever be."

And the camera starts rolling.

>>>>>>