Chapter 6:Stalking Means Liking the Person Your Stalking I Despise Her Already

Chapter 6 (Unknown P.O.V.)

I watched her from the woods above the tree she started heading for her car and i followed her to her house parking a couple houses down. She left with her family i followed. They went to the Rothvalley pack house. And i waited.

*************Few Hours Later******************

I woke up just in time to see them starting to leave. They alpha was talking to a man and the female  went somewhere. i watched from the woods. I saw her waiting at the bottom of the stairs on the way to the door looking up at the house. I watched as confusion crossed her features as see looked up to a window, I could barley see what was the object of her focus but then i saw him. There was a faint  gold shimmer of a pair of eyes out of rage. Then i knew it was Stephen. He was staying away and it was killing him. He knew better to not involve anyone else and by the looks of it seems like he didnt want to involve his newly found mate by the the stare he gave her for only mere seconds.

Stephen Wiltmore finally has something else to loose more than his family, someone i knew for sure he would kill for if anything happened to her the same thing anyone would do for their mate. She was called by the name of Nikcole by the female i assumed was her mother. She responded and she looked back to find no one at the window, she looked disappointed? She got into the car and looked back as they left the down the drive. She cant be without him either. I chuckled to myself i am most pleased with this new information, i finally found his weakness and i wont hesitate to utilize it.

Sorry it was short! Who do you think the Unknown person is??

Well member to...

VOTE :)

COMMENT :)

FAN :)

 ~WickedlyLovely<3