The main event

⠀⠀Smelling the scent of the rushing waters below me seemed relaxing. It reminded me of what I came here for, to end this life and move on to the next, when putting it into nicer words. I sat down near the edge, having my legs dangle over the cliff. I left my phone at home so no one could bother me I knew of but barely anyone talks to me these days. Only my boss sometime to check up on me and my work. Not even family checked up on me.
⠀⠀Footsteps walked towards me. "Ya know, it's finally relieving to know when I leave this life and the moment is right in front of you." The footsteps stopped.
⠀⠀"So, you're here to do that..." The person sighed as I nodded.
⠀⠀"It's not like anyone would care if I left. My family doesn't talk to me anymore after I left to live on my own." I rambled without realizing the person sat next to me. Having dark shaggy hair, wearing a violet hoodie. That's all I could observe at the moment. He didn't respond. "Sorry for talking about this. I really must go no-" I started to slide off the cliff, he grabbed my arm and pulled me up onto the cliff.
⠀⠀"Tch..Guess today isn't the day." He groaned.
⠀⠀I sat there with a blank expression on my face. Why is this person doing this?! Can't they tell I want to go?! I thought to myself as a single tear fell down my cheek. I tried to scoot closer to edge of the cliff. Trying to sneak off into the end.
⠀⠀Chatter from other people came towards this area which made me froze. So much for not being bothered. I thought as I sat there as I was before. Legs dangling off of the edge as I sat there awaiting for the group to depart. I tried tuning out the group but it wasn't working. They kept trying to talk to me, asking who I was, what I'm doing, why was I here. They were being an distraction to postpone my end. I snapped out of it when someone who looked identical to the first person in purple but instead wearing pink grabbed my shoulder. I froze, I didn't know what to do.
⠀⠀"Miss, you okay?" The pink person asked. How long has it been since someone showed genuine feelings?
⠀⠀I moved my shoulder out from under his grasp but out of anger. This caused to fall off...accidentally? He instantly caught me, rest of the group came over to help being me up onto the cliff and MOVED ME AWAY FROM THE EDGE FROM THE CLIFF and they surrounded me so there was that one also.
⠀⠀"Are you okay?!" The lime green one asked. I shook my head.
⠀⠀"What's wrong, miss~?" A smooth tone of voice in a blue hoodie asked me this question. I shrugged my shoulders.
⠀⠀"Then why were you at the cliff?" The pink asked, holding my hand. I shrugged again. I already told someone the reason why, so they could've explained basically. Silent tears spilled out as they showed concern for me.
⠀⠀The yellow person got my attention somehow. "Don't cry! See, muscle, muscle, hustle, hustle! Homeruuuuun!!!" He chanted as he marched around.
⠀⠀The red one's turn is now. He helped me up as he stuck his free hand's index finger in the space underneath his nose and rubbed it there. "C'mon! No need to be silent!" He stated. I couldn't spit out any words at the moment. This all happened so suddenly.
⠀⠀"Leave her alone you all..Tch, you even made her cry." The purple one stated as he got closer.
⠀⠀"Then lets take her home and let her rest there!" The red one suggested. Everyone agreed as the rest of them got up one by one. They dragged me along as I had no more strength to fight back.
⠀⠀As they walked along the sidewalk, I stayed in the back with tear stains was visible on my face as the purple one stayed next to me. The rest of them in front were talkative as us two in the back were silent. I wanted to leave but I couldn't at the moment. I was trapped basically. Once we've reached the house , they were already on getting me a pillow and a blanket as we entered the house.
⠀⠀I nervously laughed quietly. "There's no need to do this.." I clarified.
⠀⠀"Why?" The purple one asked...I really need to learn their names. It wouldn't hurt, right?
⠀⠀"W-Well because it's not needed..." I added.
⠀⠀"But aren't you the guest and staying the night?"
⠀⠀"I had no choice but to stay the night."
⠀⠀"Ah..~ well, they already got it ready for you." He pointed to the couch that were decorated in the blankets and pillows.
⠀⠀"Is this really necessary?" I questioned. The rest of them nodded as expected. I walked over to the couch and laid on it. Have my back towards the open space in the house and my face towards the back of the couch. I didn't use the blankets due to not being cold. I also didn't mind the cold so it was fine with me. I couldn't wait to leave and be back at that cliff tomorrow.
~
⠀⠀The place was noisy for awhile until someone finally called it a night then the rest of them followed. Maybe not all of them. One of them sat near the arm of the couch and sat there or that's what it looked like when I last peeked out. It was the purple one. Great. Now I have someone to watch over me and that- actually doesn't sound bad having. But what's the use of having someone like that at this point of time.
⠀⠀Soon I was able to fall asleep in this god forsaken world again.

⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀I guess my death is postponed.

>>>> ;)
I'm trying out something different bc I've been reading these type of fanfictions today non-stop. So I'm now trying it out! I'm sorry if there are any grammar mistakes! Please correct me! I'm writing this @ 3 AM so you gotta give me some credit. Anyways, hope you like it so far.