The new event.

TW; mentioning of suicidal attempts, cutting, and depression.
⠀⠀
⠀⠀A/N: I'm just going to finish this off with one big chapter. Hope it's a good ending!
⠀⠀
⠀⠀< normal POV >
⠀⠀
⠀⠀The next morning, (Y/N) woke up earlier than expected. Oh yeah, it's the weekend. Her alarm went off so she immediately turned it off. She sighed, wondering what to do for the time being. Though, (Y/N) had felt a bit..homesick. She was used to waking up in her bed and being able to start the day off her way. She couldn't here. That's one of the reasons why she moved out. But, she had a craving to go home. She tried to forget the sickening feeling and remembered the dream from last night. The person who saved her from drowning was unclear to her. It seemed like someone she already knew of but who exactly? The thought on her mind was weirding her out so she got up and changed into clothes for the day which wasn't a kimono. Upsetting her that she's cutting the trip very short but it was for the best. Scavenging the house quietly for a piece of paper and pencil, she carefully wrote out a note explaining how she felt bad for leaving so soon and that she went home. Ya know, stuff along those two lines. She quickly grabbed a snack, brushed her teeth, grabbed her bag and violin and walked to the door. Quickly packing her geta and putting on her shoes she wore the previous day. She made it out out of the house.
⠀⠀Looking on her phone, she looked at the train schedule from here as the next train leaves in 30 minutes. That's when she started running towards the train station. Doing all the stuff she needed to do quickly, she made it on the train quickly. As before, the train was quiet and lonely. Like how she felt like her life was. She felt lonely when family was there waiting on the other side of the door, waiting for her to let them into her life. She decided to stay quiet about her emotions. Not letting her guard down so they wouldn't see the side of her sadness and some bit of guilt. She started to tear up on the thoughts. "(Y/N)...why are you crying?" She asked herself quietly. Good thing there is no one on the train yet. She quickly wiped away her tears. "You can't let your guard down after all of this.." The thought of making more people worry made her feel guilty. She hated to make the people worry and then have them think that they don't care that they worry then pass her off as an attention whore. More tears formed and fell down her face. Why..why won't they stop? She mentally questioned as she wiped her tears away. She took a look at her phone to see the time. 7:02, huh... She stared at her background as it slowly made her happy. Remembering that day was a memory she would never forget.
⠀⠀Once the train stopped at a train station at Atasuka, Tokyo, she got off. Once finally out of the train station, she stretched her arms and legs and headed down to her apartment. Realizing she still could go to work but it would be to awkward so she decided to stay at home until her short, unpaid vacation ends. Unlocking the door to her apartment, she set her stuff down and plopped onto the couch. She turned on the television, realizing the snack in her pocket she still had. Placing it down onto the table, the television was on a channel for movies, she changed it to her favorite channel where anime showed. Action anime were her best bet. Letting next is comedic anime then the cutesy anime. She sat up and ate the snack as she watched the anime, Fullmetal Alchemist. The 2003 adaption from the manga. { highly recommend and if you're still into it, watch the movie ( conquerer of shamballa ), then Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, and you watch the second movie whenever idc } It wasn't her favorite but some points of the anime did make sense instead of how things worked in the manga. After awhile of watching the anime, she received a text from her sister. Oh how the guilt ran through (Y/N). She checked the text message for it to read:
⠀⠀> Hey, read your letter. Completely understandable but wished you could've stayed at least a little bit longer to say goodbye to all of us before you left.
⠀⠀Is that even suppose to help me feel better from leaving way early?! (Y/N) thought as she shut off her phone. She wasn't having it today not at all. The guilt washed over her as she continued to watch television. Later she received a call from Todomatsu- well a FaceTime call exactly. I answered it and let the camera face the ceiling.
⠀⠀"Hey (Y/N)!" Osomatsu shouted.
⠀⠀"..yes?" (Y/N) said tiredly.
⠀⠀"When will you be back? We have something to ask you when you get back!"
⠀⠀"Uhm....I'm home right now."
⠀⠀"Really?! Then we can ask you now!"
⠀⠀"Okay what I-"
⠀⠀"Do you want to go play baseball?" There was a brief silence before (Y/N) figured out her answer.
⠀⠀"Sure. When is this going to occur?"
⠀⠀"Today."
⠀⠀"What?! Tell me what time now so I can start getting ready!"
⠀⠀"Noon. When you're done come over to our house! Bye (Y/N)!" He immediately hanged up. (Y/N) quickly shut off the television and climbed over her couch. To make her way to her bedroom to quickly get changed. Quickly putting on clothes appropriate for the weather and to play in. Noticing the time, she quickly grabbed a bottle of water, grabbed her phone, put on tennis shoes and left her apartment.
⠀⠀Heading down the street, she made it to the Matsuno household in time. She knocked on the door and waited for to be let in. Jyushimatsu opened the door, shocked to see (Y/N). "(Y/N) is here!" Jyushimatsu shouted as the other brothers came running. They each wore baseball uniforms.
⠀⠀They each walked out as Jyushimatsu started to lead the group to place they were going to play baseball at. Coincidentally it was at the field near the cliff. The cliff where this whole adventure started. (Y/N) walked towards the cliff as bathe rest picked a good spot to lay the bases and decided who would be on the teams. Good thing the girl named Totoko decided to join so it would be even. (Y/N) stood at the edge of the cliff, listening to the waves crashing into the rocks below. She reached her arms out like how it was in her dream. Everyone (well except for Totoko, she was in the back ground pouting that the brothers were giving more attention to (Y/N) than to her.) walked over to (Y/N), a bit concerned.
⠀⠀"(Y/N)? What's wrong?" Todomatsu asked.
⠀⠀"Hm? It's nothing. I'm just...looking back on the past. I was pretty stupid trying to end my life. But I'm glad you all saved me." (Y/N) stated as tears ran down her face. Her eyes widen as Ichimatsu hugged her from behind.
⠀⠀"Shut up you big baby...if anything, we couldn't let you die." Ichimatsu stated as he quickly let go and stepped back. He held out his hand for her as she turned around. She wiped away her tears and grabbed his hand.
⠀⠀Just then, they all played baseball. Despite when (Y/N) and Totoko got into a small dispute saying who is better at playing baseball. They played for most of the day. Once at the end of the day, they all ate out with mostly (Y/N) paying for the shitty NEETs.
⠀⠀This is an adventure that had led to a new ending.