Too much

⠀⠀ Once we woke up and ate breakfast, me and Ichi tried to avoid the questions about what happened last night. Obviously we're just....friends? I don't know exactly what we are, huh.
⠀⠀"Hey (Y/N), don't you have work today?" Choromatsu questioned me.
⠀⠀"Hm? Oh- no, I don't. But I do tomorrow. I have work every Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday. I will have more work days as we get closer to the first day of the play being performed in front of an audience."
⠀⠀"Ah, okay!" He responded.
⠀⠀"Wait (Y/N), you act also?" Todomatsu asked.
⠀⠀"Nope. I play in the pit with the rest of the orchestra and we play the music during the play." I clarified.
⠀⠀"Neat!" He replied.
⠀⠀"Me and you could have a duet~" Karamatsu stated.
⠀⠀"Really? I don't know..what do you play?" I questioned.
⠀⠀"The acoustic guitar. What do you say, my Karamatsu Girl?"
⠀⠀"It depends on what song you're playing but we could." I said in a happier tone than ever.
⠀⠀"Can I join the duet?!" Jyushimastu requested.
⠀⠀"Non, non. Just me and (Y/N). That's why it's called a duet." Karamatsu answered.
⠀⠀"Aweh, okay then! (Y/N) will have to play baseball with me then!" Jyushi ordered, leaving me nervous. I wasn't the best at sports when young. I was only best at the arts and that's it.
⠀⠀"You sure? I'm not ve-"
⠀⠀"Of course~!" He hugged me tightly then he released. Leaving me trying to catch my breath.
⠀⠀"So (Y/N), will you go to the Horse Races with me?" Osomatsu asked. Now this is overwhelming. Will I have enough time to spend time with each brother? Will I enjoy each thing they are offer to do with me? Find out next time on Drag- okay let's get real.
⠀⠀"I guess-"
⠀⠀"Alrighty then! Let's go now!" Osomatsu started to get up.
⠀⠀"Wait- right now?! Can't we just plan it all out on days I'm available.. which doesn't include today." I suggested.
⠀⠀"Why?"
⠀⠀"Because, it is overwhelming and a lot to do all in one day." I sighed and leaned back, laying on the floor.
⠀⠀They all said "Oh" and went back to what they were doing. Then the quiet matsu, Ichimatsu tapped my cheek, at least he didn't pinch it or pull it.
⠀⠀"Hey (Y/N), wanna go somewhere with me?" He asked quietly.
⠀⠀"Which is what?" I responded.
⠀⠀"Something that deals with cats."
⠀⠀"Should I be worried?"
⠀⠀"No..."
⠀⠀"Alright, I guess. When?"
⠀⠀"Now."
⠀⠀"Now? Why?"
⠀⠀"Because I'm about to leave to go to there."
⠀⠀"Oh okay. Makes sense...I guess." I sat up and then got up as Ichi did too. "Please excuse us." I said as we both walk towards the door.
⠀⠀"Awh..how is that fair? We can't go anywhere with her today.." Osomatsu pouted as us two left the place.
⠀⠀Ichimatsu led us into a nearby alley. Nice, maybe something bad will happen like they say they do in school, in horror movies, in that one anime movie about nations as people trying to save the world from white aliens. Nope, instead some cats came out. "...cats..?" I mumbled as a kneeled down to pet one.
⠀⠀"hm?" Ichimatsu said looking back at me. He had...cat ears? When did he have those?
⠀⠀"Oh- it just surprised me that cats are in this alleyway and the fact you have...cat ears." I responded with confusion. The cat walked over to him to be fed what looks like a treat in a shape of a fish.
⠀⠀"I feed the cats everyday. Sadly I can't keep them inside the house so I go out everyday to feed them." He said, probably dodging the last part of my statement. Now they're gone so he's probably hiding them.
⠀⠀As we visited, fed, and left each alleyway nearby, Ichimatsu said that was all of them and it time to go home. It was silent most way home between the two of us.
⠀⠀"Hey Ichimatsu...if you don't mind me asking...why were you and your brothers at the cliff that day?" I asked.
⠀⠀"Me and four of my brother promised Jyushimatsu to play baseball with him. He led us there. I was the first to notice you and walked over to you." He responded with no emotion.
⠀⠀"Ah..okay." I replied once we arrived at the house. "Well I'm going to go home. Oh-" I quickly searched my pockets for any paper as the five other brothers ran out and I think accidentally tackled me. All yelling at me to go somewhere with them.
⠀⠀"HEY SHITTY ASS BROTHERS. YOU JUST HURT THE LADY!" I think Ichimatsu shouted as they all immediately got up. I laid there in pain. If I feel this much pain tomorrow morning, I don't know if I'll be able to go into work tomorrow. I sat up rubbing the back of head as a headache came up. "Fuck...." I mumbled as I was in pain. Standing up, I stretched but that didn't help because you may never know.
⠀⠀"Are you okay..." Karamatsu took off his sunglasses. "..my Karamatsu Girl?" He asked dramatically.
⠀⠀"Besides having some aches and pains...I'm fine." I noticed Todomatsu has a phone with him. "Hey Todomatsu, can I see your phone?" I asked.
⠀⠀"Why do you want to see my phone?" He questioned.
⠀⠀"Just hand me the damn phone. I'm not going to snoop." He finally handed over the phone as I tried not to pay attention to the home screen background. I went to his contacts and created a new contact for myself. Inserting my phone number and my name and the contact was made. I handed back the phone. "Well, goodbye. Call me whenever you all want to visit." I stated as I turned around to walk home. They tried to call me over as in response, I put up the peace sign and continued to walk home.
⠀⠀With the realization of me having to buy groceries, I entered the grocery store that I walked by. Bought food and drinks and walked the rest of the way home. Once entering my apartment, I put the good I bought today away. I turned on my television to watch a movie. As it turned on, I walked into the bathroom to see what medicine I have. Nice painkillers I thought. Grabbing out the right amount of tablets and a small cup of water. I put the pills into my mouth and washed them down with water. I put the cup in the sink and turned on a horror movie. Trying to ignore the non-stop dinging from my phone. Now I regret giving my phone number to them.

<~~<<>>~~\>~~<|€+*'

ahhhh this took forever but hey I'm actually doing good for once.
if you have any ideas for the future of this fanfic then please comment them and I can see what I can do.