Lovely Family Meeting

⠀⠀I woke up as I was still in Ichimatsu's embrace. Must be early because he was still asleep. Carefully moving out of the embra- nope he pulled me closer. Are you serious. I poked his side as he shifted, causing his grip to loosen. I quickly got out and fell on the floor. Getting up, I realized my bandaged arm. I didn't want to look at it since it's something full of regret. I slipped on a hoodie- and no his sadly. Realizing the time, it was 9:42 AM. Not bad.
⠀⠀I walked out into the kitchen and grabbed out pancake mix and. such the instructions said what else to get. I grabbed out a pan, a spatula, a measuring cup, and a one of those big spoons for soup n shit. I'm going to make Food Network worthy pancakes.
⠀⠀I made the pancake batter, then poured some on the pan. I quickly turned down the temperature and grabbed out two plates then turned up the temperature so the pancake can cook. I flipped it and let the other side cook. One out of four pancakes done. I repeated this process until all four pancakes were done. I put two on each plate and sat the plates on my table I barely use. I turned off the stove, set out the syrup and butter, quickly cleaned up my mess, and ran into my bedroom to make up my guest.
⠀⠀"Hey (Y/N), what sme-"
⠀⠀Well, more like running into the guest as he walked out. We bumped heads as we both fell back, rubbing the bruised area on my forehead. "Sorry Ichi..hehe." I apologized as I got up and then helped the man up.
⠀⠀He groaned and repeated himself but with the end of his question. "Hey (Y/N), what smells good?" He asked, not bothering to look around.
⠀⠀"Pancakes! I made them." I pointed to the table which had everything set out. So we both sat down, ate the pancakes, talked a little while eating, got ready for the day. Ichimatsu put on his hoodie and sweatpants again due to it being what he only had. I kept on my hoodie and instead of sweat pants, I put on a pair of leggings that matched the hoodie.
⠀⠀After all of that, we sat in the living room and watched a bit of television. I sat on the couch while Ichimatsu sat in front of me. As I started to mess with his, he started to....purr? I know he likes cats but does he think he is a cat? He leaned his head back to where it laid onto top of my knee. I smiled at how adorable he was. I continued to mess with his hair as I get a call from Todomatsu. So answer.
⠀⠀"Hey (Y/N)-chan! How was Ichimatsu last night?" Todomatsu asked. Why is he curious?
⠀⠀"He was fine until we watched a horror movie, he hanged onto me for his life." I responded.
⠀⠀"What else did you two do?" Again, why is he curious?
⠀⠀"Nothing much, we basically hanged out. It was fun."
⠀⠀"It's nice hearing about the change in attitude since we first met you! You wouldn't even talk to us!" He chuckled to himself.
⠀⠀"I guess I've changed after all. Well, we can head over there soon if you want us to."
⠀⠀"Please!"
⠀⠀"Alright. Well, see you soon." I said and hanged up. I poked Ichi's nose just for a cute way of getting his attention. "Hey, want to get ready to head home?" I asked him, hopefully not sounding like I don't want him here.
⠀⠀"Sure but on our way there, I need to head to the pet store and some alleyways to feed the cats." He stated as he sat up and then stood up. Shoving his hands into his hoodie pockets, he walked towards the door and put his sandals on. I followed and put on some tennis shoes. We exited and made our leave.
⠀⠀We walked to the pet store and bought some dried sardines and a bag of cat food. Yep, I've fallen in love with a major cat lover. We walked down some alleys to feed the cats then finally made our stop at the Matsu Household.
⠀⠀"I'm home." Ichimatsu stated as he flung his sandals into a small messy pile. I sat down and took of my shoes as placed them down in a nice, neat placement. We walked down into the room where the Matsu bros stayed in. We both walked in and immediately the brothers were ready to ask questions. Osomatsu had a confident smirk on his face. Karamatsu looked like his usual self that was ready to say something. Choromatsu had a....list. Jyushimatsu was distracted. Todomatsu looked at his phone. They all sat in an almost complete circle as their was coincidentally enough space for me and the nekomatsu. We sat down in unison and the questions started.
⠀⠀"So, did you two have sex last night?" Osomatsu asked. I fucking choked and got up to leave.
⠀⠀"Thanks for letting me visit." I stated and started to walk out of the room.
⠀⠀"Osomatsu nii-san! Are you serious? They probably aren't in a relationship-" Choromatsu started to yell at the elder one.
⠀⠀"We are in a relationship but we aren't that far in the relationship to do that. It only started yesterday." Ichimatsu butted in, interrupting Choromatsu's speaking. I sat back down with a bored expression. This shouldn't be a topic we need all needed to talk about.
⠀⠀"What?! You got a girlfriend before me!" Osomatsu stood up angrily.
⠀⠀Sighing, I looked down at the floor. Drawing out faces into the floor with my hand. "Osomatsu, calm your ass down."
⠀⠀"Wow Nii-san has a girlfriend!" Jyushimatsu stated loudly, so he wasn't distracted. That's nice to know. That's when I heard running down the hallway. The motherly instincts heard the calling.
⠀⠀"Which one of my NEETs has a girlfriend?" Matsuyo said as her glasses did the anime thing.
⠀⠀"Ichimatsu nii-San does!" Todomatsu pointed out as the mother shifted her glasses. She pulled me up and started to shake my hand.
⠀⠀"Welcome to the family, darling. I'm glad one of my NEETs was able to make it up the caste system!" She said.
⠀⠀"What caste system?!" I asked in confusion. They were obviously living well despite living with their parents. I guess I still have lots to learn.
⠀⠀
---------

guess who got their phone back B) but anyways, I just want to quickly say thanks for 1K+ views! I didn't expect it to be viewed this much. so since I'm planning to end this soon (bc this is rly getting long and I have a plan for feels trip and then a happy ending so be prepared), what do you want me to write next? like a another xReader story with a different Matsu or a fanfic about the brothers. Please tell me!
also just to put it out there, I don't do one shots ;n; they aren't my type of thing so don't expect those to come.