The meeting

⠀⠀
Ichimatsu's POV
{ ikr finally }
⠀⠀
⠀⠀I groggily woke up on the couch with the second body that I was comforting last night was gone. She probably left, realizing I was trash. I wouldn't blame her though, nobody would hang out with trash.
⠀⠀Once Todomatsu came running towards me yelling "ICHIMATSU, WHAT DID YOU DO TO (Y/N)-CHAN?!", I groaned because he probably spied on us or saw us last night.
⠀⠀I made a 'tch' sound before my response to his question. "None of your business, why are you asking?" I responded as I got up and started to stretch.
⠀⠀"She sent me a text to thank you for what you did! What did you do!?" He yelled at my face.
⠀⠀"I just comforted her because when you all were asleep, I heard her crying and constantly moving around. Anything else you want to know?" I rolled my eyes.
⠀⠀"No, not really. It just seemed suspicious since she didn't explain."
⠀⠀Probably because you all think of me terribly. "It's not like I would do anything like that to her." I walked away and to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth, washed my face, and walked back to the room where the kotatsu sat. Breakfast made by our mom was laid out on the short, round table. We all ate our breakfast while dodging Jyushimatsu's flying rice. Then we all got dressed for the day. As us brothers, we each wore our boiler suit with our designated colors. This was basically our daily routine except for when Todomatsu bugged me about what happened last night.
⠀⠀After breakfast, I grabbed out the dried sardines and cat food to feed the cats. Too bad I can't bring them all home so they have a safe place to live in. I walked out of the house and started walking towards the closest alleyway and then entering it. I filled up the cat bowls with the food I brought for them and left to go to the next.
⠀⠀I did this for close by alleyways before walking home. Before I knew it I was in the shopping district where busy shoppers crowded the sidewalks and some parts of the streets. I glanced around and walked towards the pet store. What if the cats needed more food?? What if I need to buy more bowls?? What if I need to buy- no that's what Shittymatsu' s glasses are for. I bought whatever food I could get for the cats with what money I have.
⠀⠀Headed down the sidewalk with holding cat food in both hands, without paying attention, I ran into someone. It's was (Y/N)- or not. They had darker hair with more of a tanner complexion than them. "(Y/N)...?" I said quietly.
⠀⠀The female shook their head. "You must be confusing me with my younger sister. My name is Inori (L/N). I'm her older sister." She introduced with a gentle smile. Now I felt fucking stupid. Of course it would be her older sister...that she never talked about. Are you serious, (Y/N)...
⠀⠀"Older sister..? (Y/N) never told me that she had siblings." I replied as I got up and tried helping the older one up but they rejected the offer. Then I picked up my bags of cats food that were lying on the ground.
⠀⠀"Really? That doesn't seem like her. When she was younger, she would always talk about out family once she met someone knew."
⠀⠀"Huh.." I guess there is more to this girl I met on the cliff than just she's a mess trying to keep her problems concealed until her last moments in life.
⠀⠀"Well nice running into you...um.."
⠀⠀"Ichimatsu."
⠀⠀"Ah yes! Ichimatsu! Well, if we run into each other again in the future hopefully we can have an actual conversation." Inori said before waving and then started to leaving.
⠀⠀"Yeah...bye." I mumbled as I hope we did. There's a lot to learn about (Y/N).

-timeskip to back at the Matsuno Household-

⠀⠀Once I arrived at home, I slid open the door as I walked inside. I took off my shoes and walked over to the room where me and my brothers stayed in. Only Shittymatsu and Choromatsu were home. Osomatsu was probably out playing pachinko and maybe Todomatsu tagged along or did his own thing. Jyushimatsu most likely went to go practice baseball. Karamatsu stood around, checking himself out with his mirror. If he uses that thing so much and loves it then when will they get married. I thought to myself as I walked over to my corner and sat in it. The orange cat that wore glasses walked over to me and say in my lap. I began to pet ESP Kitty as the house phone began to rang. Choromatsu was the first one to get up to go pick it up. Expected. Then he called my name over. I sighed as I picked up the cat and walked over to the phone. I took it out of Choromatsu's hands and held it to my ear.
⠀⠀"Yes?" I said.
⠀⠀"Did you meet my sister today?" This time it was (Y/N).
⠀⠀"Yes I did, what about her?"
⠀⠀"What did you two talk about?" Wow she's being snoopy.
⠀⠀"That she was your sister and how you used to talk about family when you were younger and then we parted our ways."
⠀⠀"Thanks for not talking about what happened on that day. Emphasis on that day."
⠀⠀"Why don't you want her to know?" Why am I asking this question?
⠀⠀"I don't want her to worry anymore. Anyways, thanks for telling me. Goodbye." The phone immediately hanged up. I stood their for a few seconds and then placing the phone down. She sounds just like me.
⠀⠀Oh- I didn't get to ask her why she barely talks about her family.