Bonus Chapter: Dinner

3rd Person P.O.V

When they went to the restaurant, they were lucky not to run into Mary's family because Mary would go insane with anger if she found out that Mai and James knew the entire time and hate them for a million years.

Everyone was in pairs besides Yasuhara, Mary, Gene, and James who were sitting in a booth eating. Mai and Naru were with each other, Lin and Madoka, Ayako and Monk, and John and Masako. Suddenly, their dinner was interrupted when someone walked into the restaurant. They were surprised at who it was, no one was suspecting. It was Asami. She began to walk towards Mary and then the two walked out of the restaurant.

Yasuhara, the one who loves to eavesdrop as much as Mary, thought that it would be a great idea to spy on them. He opened the door about an inch.

He listened in, "Mary, remember what I told in my office. I need you to keep your calm when we have that meeting with Hazel Collins. She's known to make the greatest deals ever recorded with other companies. If you win a deal with her, you win everything because she's basically the fairy god mother in Cinderella. You need this deal when the press find out that teenagers are in charge of hotels you own. You'll lose a lot, and your hotel's reputation will go downhill." It was Asami telling Mary. It sounded like it wasn't important to him, so Yasuhara left the door, but unknown to him, the two knew he was there, so they talked about something random.

When they heard them go away, they talked about the real thing. "Mary, I'm worried about you. You're showing symptoms of needing your medicine again. Are you okay? You're looking down by the day. What's the matter?"

"It-it's just that- it's just that I found out that Mai and James knew. They knew the entire time and never thought about telling me about it," she replied.

Asami asked, "They knew what?" Mary explained, then Asami began to talk again. "Well, um... What do you want me to say??"

Mary sighed, "Never mind, I'll be okay, so don't worry. I'll be all cheery in a few days time, so just wait." And with that, their conversation was concluded.

~With Mai and Naru~

The two were talking more about what they did during the two years. "So, I met Mary, James, Abbey, Trevor, Mason, and Anthony at parties my aunt hosted. Mary was the planner, she was actually great at her job and just recently, I found out that Mary was actually the most preferred planner in California. We used to have a smaller group which was James, Anthony, Mary and I, that was only for a month or two. Then we met Mason, Abbey, and Trevor at another party. We used to go to arcades and we also went to the beach a few times," Mai said.

Naru replied, "I helped with some cases that was given to BSPR. I also wrote more books on PK and the Paranormal."

"Really? That's interesting," she started, "Well, I worked at the toy store and went to England for a vacation."

He was surprised that she went to England. "Well I went to Las Angeles for vacation. Also, when did you go during the two years."

Mai answered, "I went a year ago in June since my aunt wanted me to meet people. When did you go to Las Angeles?"

"I went last year during August because my mother wanted to go see Hollywood," he said.

Mai nodded and began to talk about a different thing. "So you reopened SPR huh?"

Naru nodded his head, "Yes, why, do you want to rejoin SPR? I thought you were going to inherit your aunt's company?"

Mai explained the story and Naru was surprised that Asami loved deals and knew his parents. Then the food came, so that's what ended their conversation.

______
Me: What a weird bonus chapter!! I'm so confused after I read this, *shrugs* but oh well. How are all of you? It's been nice writing this story and I am sad that this story is close to the end. Don't forget that I'm doing a question and answer, so be sure to ask questions, I'll answer them. There is still that, the epilogue, and a speech I've wanted to tell you for the longest time, so be ready to see that in the future. Also, remember how I said 'in two days' something was going to happen. Today's my birthday and my friend's as well. You could see her at animeshipsareawsome She's a good friend of mine at school and we're going anime shopping soon!! Thank you so much for getting me 13K views on my birthday!

Mai: Happy birthday Mana!

Mary: Happy birthday Mana!! *brings out cupcakes and macaroons*

Me: Thanks!! *looks at the food hungrily*

Everyone introduced in the story: Happy Birthday!!!!

Asami: Now then, please vote, comment, or follow if you'd like, and keep this story in your library so you could see the last few parts. Bye!!