#1

The Next Morning: April 29

"Precious are you awake, it's school time." Precious heard her stepsister Star said.

Star in Media

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Star in Media

"I am up." Precious said, as she rolled over and looked at the clock. "May you take me to school? I don't want to ride the yellow school bus." Precious looked at her older stepsister. Star Hampton was a college student, freshmen.

"I'll see what I can do. I have to be to class at 10. So you might be a little late to school is that okay?" Star asked her.

"I guess. In first block we really don't do anything anyway, so yeah. That's fine." Precious said. Star nodded and walked out her room. Precious sighed and turned over and sighed. She can't believe her birthday is in a few more weeks, four to be exact. She will finally be sixteen. She don't know what she wanted to do, yet. More then likely she will do nothing. Her family would take her out to eat, and give her money.

"Precious get ready now, I'm meeting my boyfriend in thirty minutes!" Star yelled from the other room.

"Okay!" Precious yelled and got out of bed. She got up to only fall back down. She was sore from the day before. Just the thought of him brought tears to her eyes. She should have stopped it, but she didn't. She walked into the bathroom to turn on the shower, she removed her clothes and stepped in.

After her shower she throw on her clothes she put aside for her to wear today. After she was done getting dressed. She grabbed her book bag and walked out her room. She saw her stepfather in the living room with a newspaper in his hands.

"Hey dad." She greeted him.

"Hey Pooh Bear, how did you sleep?" He asked her.

"I slept great, where is mom?" She asked him.

"She had an early day at the office. You know she started working for that man as his assistant today." Her stepfather said. His name was Daryl Hampton. He was the only father she knew.

"Oh well, let me get to school, I love you dad." She kissed his cheek and walked out the living room. "Star, I'm ready!" Precious yelled.

"Hold your tits, I'm coming down now!" Star yelled back.

Precious went to Star car and waited on her.

<<<<<>>>>>

After Lunch, Last Class

Precious sat in front of Caleb, as he talked to his homeboy about the track meet, they had that afternoon.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.