#4

Week 2 Con. May 12- Caleb's house

Caleb put back on his shirt quickly and looked over at Precious as she straighten her top.

"How fast can you make it down to the kitchen?" He asked her. Precious just gather her stuff and walked out his room, as the doorbell ring. Precious sat at the kitchen table acting like she was really writing when only she was writing, how much she hated Caleb.

Caleb walked down the stairs with an annoyed look on his face, as he snatched the front door open.

"What, Daisy?" He snapped. Daisy just walked in the house, and dropped her book bag.

"I wanted to keep you company." She smiled at him, while he glared at her. "I even brought snacks, see." She hold up the bag in her other hand.

"Great." Caleb mumbled and walked to the kitchen table with Precious. Precious kept her head down the whole time. As Caleb huffed and puffed.

"Caleb I'll be upstairs in your room." Daisy yelled out. Caleb rolled his eyes.

"I left my stuff upstairs, I'll be back." Caleb got up and made his way up the stairs. He got his book bag off his bed and close the door. He peeked in the room, Daisy thought was his. He walked in and glared at her. She always messing something up. He thought. "I don't know how long this studying thing going to take, plus I have to drive her home after we finish. Is you going to be okay in here?" He asked her.

She nodded, and pulled out her cell phone. Caleb close the door and walked back downstairs. He didn't saw Precious, but her things was still there.

"You have been using the bathroom a lot." He told her when she came back in the kitchen.

"I guess. If you want to just do this in the library tomorrow we can." Precious said not looking at him.

Caleb stared at her.

"I mean if that's what you want to do." He shrugged.

"Yes." She answered quickly. She really didn't want to be here with his girlfriend in the house, and what they was about to do, before she came. She felt bad, but at the same time. He should be the one feeling bad. He's cheating on his girlfriend. This was the last time coming to his house and working.

"Okay, let me grab my car keys, and we can go." He said. Precious nodded her head, and started putting her things in her book bag. She heard Caleb mumbling under his breath, only thing she could make out was, always ruining stuff.

<<<<<>>>>

Week 3: May 17- Precious's house

Precious woke up in the middle of the night grabbing at her stomach and rushing to the bathroom. She puked up everything she had ate at dinner. She flushed the toilet, close it down, and sat down on it. She put her hand over her face, and groaned. What a way to wake up. She got up and rinsed her mouth out. She walked back to her bed and laid down.

There was a knock at her door.

"Come in." She yelled. Her stomach still felt unsettled. Star walked in holding her teddy bear. "Are you okay?" Precious asked her.

"No, I had a nightmare about my mom again." Star said. Young Star, her father, and mother went hiking on the mountain one summer afternoon, when the mountain top begin to shake. Young Star screamed as her mother slipped and fall down the mountain. She died instantly from hitting her head on a mountain rock. That was the worst day for both Star and her father, who at the time wanted to propose on the mountain top. He blamed his self for that.