#5

Week 4: May 25-Precious house

"Happy Birthday baby girl." Precious stepfather walked in her room, as Precious walked out the bathroom. She smiled, even though she didn't felt like smiling.

"Thank you. Where is mom?" Precious got back in her bed. She wasn't feeling this day at all. It's suppose to be her day, and so far it sucked. She woke up feeling sick on the stomach again.

"She's around. Get up out the bed. I have a surprise for you." Her stepfather smiled.

Precious just sighed and got out the bed, even though she didn't want too. As she took a step, she felt dizzy. She had to pause before she begin to walk.

"Are you okay baby girl?" Her stepfather eyed her.

"Yes, just a little dizzy that's all." She replied.

He eyed her suspiciously. Precious made her way downstairs with her stepfather.

"So where is my surprise?" Precious asked, as she looked around and didn't saw anything.

"It's outside." He smiled. Precious walked to the door and opened it. There was a car in the yard, Star and her mother stood by it, smiling.

"Happy birthday!" They both yelled out

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Happy birthday!" They both yelled out. Precious hand covered her mouth as her step father, put the keys in her hand.

"Thank you, I don't know what to say." Precious said. She tried to hold in her tears.

"I never known you to be a crybaby P." Star laughed and hugged her sister. Precious smiled through her tears.

"These are happy tears, because I am happy." Precious said.

"Good, we have a lot more surprises so save the tears." Star said. Precious tried getting her emotions together, but it was hard.

"Okay, first thing first. Birthday outfit. I'm sorry sis, but you about to a little uncomfortable with what I picked out, but you will love it. And remember save the tears." Star said, they walked back in the house.

"Y'all need to be ready in an hour. P IHOP or Denny's?" Precious stepfather asked her.

"Good question Stan." Precious mother smiled at her husband. She remember when she first met him, a man broken trying to find his way back with a young child. Precious mother did her best to try to help him get through the grieving process. It was hard, but she stick by him. Soon they form a bond. Two years later, he asked her to marry him, and move in with him and his daughter. Precious mother was a little shocked that he wanted to marry her. He asked her why, and the only thing he said was, she was sent him by an angel. She smiled, and the rest was history.

Stan smiled at his wife, and winked at her. She blushed.

"Umm old people, I'm sorry to inform you, but now is not the time to be making these lustful looks at each other. It's Precious day, not hump day." Star said, and her parents laughed. They walked back in the house.