#10

Week 7: June 15-Summer School

Precious entered the classroom late, she almost didn't came, but she wasn't letting anything or anyone mess her up with her extra credits. Her grandma was telling her she needed to hurry up and find a job, because her bills was late. Precious didn't know what that had to do with her. She was ready to go back home with her mother, but then again she felt like getting an abortion, she was too young and she felt like she was in this alone. Nobody was in her corner seem like. She just wanted this whole thing to be over.

"You're late Miss Little." Mrs. Brown said.

"I can see that." Precious snapped. Her attitude was 100 already, and she wasn't in the mood for anybody bullshit today.

The whole class stared at her.

"And stop fucking looking at me!" She snapped again. She sat in her seat and put her head on the desk. She really wasn't feeling this day.

"Y'all heard my best friend stop fucking looking at her." Dawan snapped to and patted Precious back.

" Dawan snapped to and patted Precious back

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Dawan in media

"Can I be excuse?" Precious asked picking her head back up. Mrs. Brown nodded her head.

Precious took a walk down the hall. Tears falling down her face. Why today, of all days she felt so emotional? She felt like a fool, and she wanted to do something about. First she wanted to erase that day with Caleb, then she wanted to get rid of the baby. She can't deal with this. She wish she wake up from this nightmare she was now living.

"Precious?" She heard somebody calling her name, she turned around and saw Caleb walking behind her. She rolled her eyes.

"Leave me alone, Caleb." She hissed.

"Why you tripping? We had a fun week this week, and now it's leave you alone? What's up with that?" Caleb asked her. They where now standing between the 500 hallway, and the cafeteria.

"I want this to go away," Precious sighed, and folded her arms. "You don't have people all down your back, you don't have your mother mad at you. You don't have shit happening to you! I do!" She cried.

Caleb stared at her.

"You need a hug?" He asked her. Precious went into his arms. He hugged her.

"If I could make it go away I would, but I cant. You have to make it go away first, then I'll step in and do what I have to do." He told her. Precious nodded in his chest. "It will be okay. You need to stop stressing about it." He pulled back so he could look at her.

"You don't understand what I'm going through. You have it all together, and I don't." She sniffed, as he wiped her eyes.

"What I told you last night?" He looked down at her.

"You got me." She said, with more tears falling down her cheek.

"And I do. I know I'm in a relationship, and you are my baby mother. I still going to put you first. So this is what we going to do. After school, we going to go to your parents and tell them the truth. Then I'll tell Daisy and we can go from there, okay?" He said. She looked at him terrified.