#13

Week 8: June 24: Caleb's House

Precious and Caleb stared at Caleb's father. He just stared back at them, like he didn't just said anything shockingly.

"Excuse you, sir. But I do have a choice." Precious said.

Caleb father stared at Precious with a hard glare. With her hormones, Precious glared back.

"Dad, that was just a little to much. We both are still to young for marriage." Caleb said to his father. Curtis stared at his son.

"That didn't stopped your ass from having sex did it? You would not have a child out of wedlock. That's not how we were raised. I'm going to raised you the same way." Curtis spat. Caleb looked over at his mother, to see what she would say. She just nodded her head.

"I am not about to marry him." Precious said.

"He will disown your child then." Curtis told her. Precious eyes widened, as she looked at Caleb. His eyes widened as well.

"Mom." Caleb looked at his mother.

"He's right, Caleb, it doesn't look good, for you to be so young with a baby. We have a reputation and if you having a baby out of wedlock get out we are pretty much done in this city." Caleb mother Brenda said.

Precious stood up.

"It was nice knowing you all. Caleb, I'm going to go. You can disown the baby if you. I'm out of here. I'll walk home." Precious said, and was about to walk out.

"Precious, wait a minute." Caleb stood up. He walked over to her, and they walked outside.

"Cal, we can not get married." Precious said to him. Caleb sighed and hold his head down.

"I know, but I love you, and you love me. It could work. We both young, but we never know what the future will hold for the both of us." Caleb looked in her eyes, when he talked. Precious was taken back, that he was considering this.

"Cal-"

"Just think about, I'm sure we don't have to give a answer right off. Plus you not showing yet." He pressed on. 

Precious shoulder dropped, and she held her head down. Was she really about to consider this?

"I'll think about it." She murmured. Caleb smiled to himself, and pulled her in his arms. Precious held him back.

"That's all I ask. It wouldn't be so bad to be married to me. Only problem is, we to young for this. Now umm how you going to tell your parents?" Caleb stared down at her.

"We thinking about it, so I wont have to say anything yet." Precious shrugged.

"Hmm, smart." Caleb said. He lift her chin, and lowered his lips to her. "I love you." He mumbled against her lips

"I love you too." She said.

<<<<<>>>>>

Week 9: June 29: Last day of Summer School 

Precious head was resting on her desk, when she felt a presence behind her. She knew it wasn't Caleb, because he didn't came to school today. He had basketball camp. He was going to pick her up from school though.

"If I was you, I'll back the hell up." Precious told the person.

"Bitch fuck you. Your baby daddy not here to protect you now. I can beat your ass." Precious heard Daisy barked at her. Precious just kept her head down. She was not in the mood for anything or anyone right now. She would seriously vomit on this girl and wouldn't think it's nasty as hell. She was pushing her last button.

"Do what you feel you need to do. Just know if anything happen to my baby, I'll kill you, with my bare hands." Precious warned her.

"Get to your seat, Rose." Mrs. Brown said. Daisy glared at Mrs. Brown.

"My name is Daisy." Daisy shouted.

"It's still a flower. Have a seat." Mrs. Brown placed her hands on her hips. Daisy trampled to her seat, with a huff.

"Dawan's in house." Dawan mocked Jerome voice from Martin. "Aye can we have a party since this the last day?" Dawan asked Mrs. Brown.

"I don't care. Just don't be loud." Mrs. Brown said.

"Cool." Dawan said. He went back to the door, and got the rest of the grocery bags. "My mother got her food stamps yesterday. You know, had to hit the grocery store up." Dawan laughed at himself. The class laughed with him. He put the grocery bags at the back of the class.

"Have a seat, Dawan." Mrs Brown said.

"But I thought we been having a party." Dawan looked at Mrs. Brown.

"After class, yes." Mrs. Brown informed him.

"Cool." Dawan said.

The class day went by in a blur. Daisy talked under her breath about Precious, while Dawan and Precious laughed with each other as they ate oreo cookies.

"That bihh real jelly." Dawan said. "She need to just move on. Any blind person could have seen Caleb didn't want her boring ass."

"I don't know why she taking her angry out on me. Caleb was at fault, since that was her man. But its whatever." Precious shrugged.

"Bitch you knew he was with me, you should have kept your fucking distance." Daisy said loudly.

"Like I said, I don't owe you an explanation. If he was into you, he would have been feed you the dick, but he didn't. So take it up with him." Precious told her.

"Fuck you." Daisy snapped at Precious.

"Caleb does it well." Precious smiled.

A bunch of "ohs" went out in the classroom.

"Don't air that out in class like that." Dawan popped Precious hand.

"She tried it." Precious said.

"True, but people don't need to know, what goes on with you and Cal." Dawan affirmed.

"True." Precious mumbled.

After class the party went on, and Caleb walked in. The class looked from Precious, Caleb, to Daisy. Daisy scowled really hard, when Caleb went to sit by Precious.

"Daisy got played to the left." Somebody yelled out.

"Shut up. We not even together anymore." Daisy snapped.

"Then why you still mad?" Someone else asked.

"She that bitter bitch." Someone said, and the class laughed.

"Shut up all of you!" Daisy snapped.

Caleb shook his head, as he watched the class clowned Daisy. Now she knew how it felt when her and squad picked on Precious.

"Team C&P." The class chanted. Mrs. Brown shook her head and continued to do her class report for the last day. She just couldn't wait to get the hell away from that school for a month. She liked her class, and she had some of them next school term.

As the class got their things together, and cleaned up. Daisy shove Precious against the wall.

"Now that was so uncalled for. You know that girl pregnant." A girl said. Precious turned around and slap Daisy glasses off her face.

"Now her Velma ass can't see. Look how she looked for her classes y'all." Somebody else said, and the class burst out laughing.

"Lets get out of here." Caleb said in Precious ear. She nodded.

"I got a feeling I'm going to catch a murder charge before we leave this school." Precious told him, when they got in his car.

"I'll help cover it up." Caleb leaned over and gave her a kiss.

"You lying." Precious laughed.

Caleb just stared at her.

"Oh you serious?"

"As a heart attack." He pulled off.