#14

Week 10: July 7: 

Precious laid on Star bed as Star took her hair out. Precious wanted to spend time with her sister since she didn't seen her in awhile.

"Ugh I miss you around here." Star huffed.

Precious smiled as she yawned. She was always tired now. Plus having morning sickness. She was ready to get over this stage. Her breasts was tender and using the bathroom every now and then was not the business.

"I miss you too, Star. I'm great over at my grandma house, though." Precious stated. All she could think about was the fact that Cal and her stay having sex. Her grandmother knew what was going on, but she didn't said anything about it. Precious think she be listening to them when they did it. She cringed at that thought.

"Bitch I know you miss being home. Your own bed." Star peered over at Precious. Precious shrugged. Sleep was coming down hard.

"Hell no. My mother don't want me here. I'm good where I'm at." Precious voiced. She be damn if she came somewhere she wasn't welcome. She was like fuck it. She was doing good for herself at her grandmother house. She still haven't seen her dad, but that was okay. Her grandma made her felt welcome enough. 

"I'm still mad at you." Star scowled at Precious. Precious frowned her face. 

"What I do to you?" Precious asked her. 

"Bitch you lied about being rape. That's nothing to lie about." Star snapped. 

Precious rolled her eyes. That was so last year. It didn't even matter anymore. Everybody knew who her baby father was now. 

"Oh that? Pssh it was a lie okay. Everybody else over it. You need to get over it too." Precious snapped back. She was tired everybody holding something over her head. It was time they got over what she did. She got over it, they should too. Star was taking back, because Precious never talk to her that way before. She known Precious to be sweet. 

"You mean, where did this attitude came from?" Star inquired. Precious sighed deeply. She didn't mean to seem like a bitch to anyone. 

"Hormones." Precious stated. That wasn't a fully lie. Her hormones were all over the place. She blamed Caleb for all this. It was his fault. 

"I think mom would be home in a minute. You need to leave." Star said. Precious nodded her head. She knew she probably pissed Star off with her attitude. She didn't care, though. She sat up in the bed and placed her shoes on her feet. She got off the bed and walked out the bedroom, shutting the door behind her. She made her way down the stairs, to the front door. She walked out without a backwards glance. 

Caleb laid on his bed staring at the ceiling when his mother walked in. Caleb rolled his eyes. He could only imagine what this talk about to be about. 

"Cal I'm disappointed in you." His mother stated. Caleb peered at his mother. "You need to convince that little girl to get an abortion. That baby was made out of wedlock. You know it could hurt your father and I in this town." 

Caleb sat up and glared at his mother. "You and pops doesn't even pay me enough to worry about what I do. I'm here by myself all the time. I'm not telling Precious to do a damn thing. That's my child and I love it already. I'm going to be there for it, like you and dad should have been there for me!" Caleb spat. "I'll never turn my back on my flesh and blood. I will be young father, but I will make sure my child will never go hungry." 

Caleb mother just stared at her son not knowing what to say. She was shell shocked at what had just came out her son mouth. 

"You and dad so worried about your jobs then me. Don't tell me what to do with my life when you barely in it." Caleb snarled. Caleb got off his bed to find his shoes. He needed to get the hell out that house before he said something to his mother he might regret. 

"Cal wait...." His mother started, but Cal pushed pass her walked out his bedroom. He walked downstairs and out the house. He got in his car and started it up. He drove around trying to get his mind right. He couldn't help but think about Precious. Did she wanted their baby. He could remember her always saying she wanted to get abortion to please everybody. He was wondering if she still felt that way. They needed to talk. He pulled his cell phone out his pocket and dialed her number. 

"Hello." She answered on the first rang. 

"We need to talk. Meet me at the park?" Caleb said into the phone. He tried to keep anger out of it, but that was impossible. His mother had him 38 hot. 

"When? Now?" Precious asked. Confusion was in her voice. 

"No later. Of course now." Caleb snapped. He hung up the phone. He knew she didn't deserve his anger, but oh well. 

Precious saw Caleb sitting on the bench when she pulled up at the park. His whole body language wasn't right when she saw him. She hoped he was okay. She hoped she didn't do anything to upset him. Was it Daisy? Precious walked up to him and sat down next to him. Not saying anything. When he was ready to talk he would. 

"Do you want our baby?" He asked her. Precious was taken back that he said that. Of course she wanted their baby. Where was all this coming from?

"Where is this coming from?" She asked. 

"Just answer the question." He snapped. Precious eyes narrowed at him. 

"Okay, first of all, you can calm your ass down. I didn't do shit to you." Precious snapped back. 

"You know what fuck it." Caleb stood up. 

Precious seriously didn't know what was going on. 

"What's the matter with you?" Precious asked him quickly. 

"Do you want our baby or not? You always saying you wanted an abortion so answer the question." Caleb glared down at her. 

"Of course I want our baby. What kind of question is that?" Precious stood up too. Caleb ran his hands down his face. 

"All this bullshit that coming with it. It's too damn much to be honest. I want our baby too, but this shit is to fucking much." Caleb paced back and forth. 

"You can always walk away. I'm not begging you to stay." Precious voiced. Caleb stared at her and shook his head. 

"That's what you want huh? You want me to walk away so you can call me a deadbeat. That what you want huh?" Caleb smirked. 

Precious still wanted to know his reason for all this. Why was he snapping at her for no reason. She didn't even do shit to him. She didn't know what else to say. Maybe he probably didn't want anything to do with her or the baby. 

"Look I don't know what's your problem or what you got going on, but I didn't do anything to you. You tripping off me for nothing. I don't know what happen after last night, but whatever it is, you need to fix it before you talk to me again." Precious said. She walked away from him. She tried to not let the tears fall, but they did anyway. She walked to her car and got in without looking. 

Caleb knew he hurt her. He didn't know where all this anger came from. He didn't mean to snap on her, but he was just fed up with everything. He took his anger he had for his mother on her and she didn't deserve it. Now he felt like shit.