#12

Week 8: June 24: Precious Grandma House

Caleb laid across Precious bed watching TV, while Precious sleep. He been over there all week, everyday after school. Daisy was really making both of their lives a living hell. Caleb wasn't getting teased how Precious was, but she just brushed it off. She acted like it didn't bother her. He hoped that it didn't.

He looked over and saw that she was moving around. Precious eyes opened and she looked at Caleb.

"You not gone yet?" She asked him. He shook his head no.

He went to the head of the bed where she was and kissed her lips.

"You know I am not going anywhere." He said to her, as he hugged her close.

"Yeah okay. Surprised your little guard dog haven't called yet." She glared at him.

Caleb turned up his lip.

"Man chill with that. You know I don't even talk to that girl no more." He said. Daisy and Caleb broken up. Well he broke up with her. He didn't like how she was treating Precious. He told her it was his fault, and not hers. But Daisy was still picking with Precious.

"Yeah okay, I don't know that when you are away from me." She said.

"Well true, but still we don't talk. Man don't start." Caleb huffed.

"Whatever. You haven't even told your parents yet." She snapped at him.

"Why you looking for a reason to argue with me? You want me to leave or something?" He looked at her. Precious averted her eyes.

Caleb got up off the bed, and grabbed his shirt to put on.

"Don't go." Precious whispered. Caleb looked back at her. He took his shirt back off, and got back in bed with her.  He pulled the cover over them.

"We can go see if my parents home. It's not that I didn't tell them, I wanted to tell them together." Caleb said, as he pulled her to him.

"I hear you, Cal." Precious mumbled against his chest.

"Gimme kiss." He said. Precious leaned up and kissed his lips. "When do you go back to the doctor?" He asked her. He rubbed her belly.

"In two more week. The second or third of the next month." Precious yawned. Caleb hands traveled down to her panties. She looked over at him. He winked.

"It's been two days. I need it." Caleb kissed her lips. Precious returned his kissed. Moaning softly as he plugged his finger deep in her heat. She didn't know she could have got more wetter. Caleb tongue swirled in her mouth, as she tried to grab it between her teeth. He smirked at her. Precious opened her legs wider as Caleb moved his fingers in and out of her at a fast pace.

"Go faster!" Precious moaned out loudly. Caleb used that opportunity to removed her panties from her body completely. He positioned his self between her legs, as he placed her legs on his shoulders. He sniffed her scent, as his penis got harder from the smell of her. His mouth watered as he looked at her woman part. He kissed her pleasure box lightly, Precious sighed. He started to suck on it, using his tongue to bring her to an orgasm. The more his sucked and applied pressure to her clit the more she moved her hips against his tongue. Caleb swirled his tongue around her clit. He bit her lips lightly. Precious grabbed the pillow and screamed into it. Caleb reached up, and threw the pillow across the room.

"I want to hear you scream." He whispered. He removed his basketball shorts, and position himself to enter her. He beat his penis against her clit. Precious moved against it.

"I want it, stop playing." She glared at him. Caleb smiled at her.

"Beg for it." He whispered as he slide in and slide back on. Precious groaned. He did it again.

"Please give it to me!" She yelled. That's all he needed to hear. He thrust deeply into her. Precious locked her legs around his waist. He removed them, and kept her legs open wide. he wanted her take it. He thrust his hips into her, as she cried out his name.

"That's right, say my name." He whispered. Precious clutched her walls around him, he slowed down his pace and pulled out.

"Stop playing!" She yelled. He laid down and she got on top of him. "Ohhh you're so big." She moaned out as she slide down his thickness. He hold her hips and she tried to take in as much as she could. She started riding him fast. He grabbed her waist and moved with her.

"Move in circles." He whispered with his eyes closed. Precious started to move in circles. Caleb started slamming her down on him, as she move up and down on him.

"Oooh Cal, Mmm." She moaned, "I'm about to cum." She whispered. Caleb slowed down, and pulled out. Precious got on her knees and arched her back. "I want to come like this." She looked back at him.

Caleb thrust back inside her. He tighten his hands on her waists, as she squeezed him.

"I'm going to nut soon." He grabbed her breasts and played with her nipples. Precious started throwing it back on him. "Keep doing that!" He yelled out.

They moved until they both reached their orgasm.

"Cal!" Precious screamed out. He felt her creamed all on his penis. He picked up his pace until he came also. Yelling out her name.

<<<<<>>>>>>

Precious and Caleb sat in front of Caleb's parents.

"So what is it, Cal?" His mother asked him. Caleb was a little surprised that they both was home.

Caleb licked his lips nervously.

"She's pregnant with my baby." He said. Precious stared ahead. Caleb mother gasped.

"How do you even know if it's yours?" His mother asked. Precious snapped her neck in his mother direction.

"Because we both lose our virginity to each other." Caleb informed her.

Caleb father shook his head.

"If it's yours do what you have to do." He said. Caleb nodded his head. "Get married."

"What?" Precious and Caleb asked at the same time.

"It don't look good. It doesn't look good for my son to be having a baby out of wedlock, get married. I don't care how old you are. You both laid the bed, lay in it." Caleb father said.

"No that's out." Precious said.

His father chuckled.

"You don't have a choice."