#7

Week 5: June 1: Next day-Library

When Precious walked in the library Caleb was already putting things on the broad. Precious walked over to the table and put her book bag on the table so she could get her notes out. She didn't look Caleb way, and he didn't looked hers. When he took her home yesterday, they decided to meet up to finish the project at the library. Precious cried and vomited the whole night. Her grandma tried getting in her business. She told the lady, gone somewhere it's not her business.

"Uhh, when is your first appointment?" Caleb asked her.

"Why? No need to act like you care. Let's just work on this project." Precious told him.

"If I am the father, I want to at least be there for my child." He looked at her hard.

"See there you go again, with that if. Just leave me alone, okay? Yes you would be there, but you won't claim it. You sound pathetic." Precious shook her head.

"Forget it!" He snapped.

"I'm trying too." She said softly.

"Being with you that day was a mistake anyway." He said out of anger.

"I know it was, you basically just called your child a mistake. Wow, it don't get no better then that." She laughed as she put her notes and stickers on the board.

Caleb remain quiet, as he glared at her, every once and awhile.

When the bell ring Precious was happy, now to get through this last day of class. She will be happy. She don't know if she going to go to do Summer school too. She might catch a whole case dealing with both Ian and Caleb. When Caleb walked out Daisy was waiting on him.

"Hey baby." She greeted him. Caleb just walked away from her. "Caleb!" She yelled.

"Leave me the fuck alone Daisy." He yelled.

But that his girlfriend. Precious thought, shaking her head.

Daisy turned to Precious. She smiled.

"Wow you're glowing. I heard about the baby, Congrats. I know you would make a good mother." She smiled. Precious just shrugged and quickly walked away with the board in her hands. That was awkward as hell. Precious shook her head.

In class Iain tried talking to Caleb, but Caleb was ignoring him too.

"I don't feel like talking right now, Ight? Just leave me alone." Caleb said. Precious sat down, as the class looked at her.

The whole school now basically knows she pregnant. Everybody was a little shock, because she was so quiet, and didn't talk to anyone. Everybody wanted to know who knocked her up.

"Good afternoon class, we will begin our presentations. Starting with Ian." Mrs. Brown smiled, as Ian glared at her.

"I don't have it." He said with his head down. Mrs. Brown nodded her head, and put a grade in her book.

"Welps Ian should have worked with Precious." Somebody said, and the class laughed. "Big ass dummy." The class laughed harder.

"Fuck you, Dawan." Ian said.

"Nah, I want to fuck the pregnant girl. Pregnant pussy is the best pussy." Dawan said as his homebody dap him out.

Mrs. Brown glared at Dawan.

"Another out burst like that, and you're out of here." Mrs. Brown warned Dawan.

"My fault Mrs. B. I'm just tired that nigga mouth man. All them jocks, nothing, but pussies for real." Dawan said.