#18

*Author Note: I'm so sorry for this late update. I am really trying to get back to you guys. I miss you all so much. I thank the ones who are still rocking with me. I'm trying my best not to disappoint you all. I hope you enjoy this update.*

*Not Fully edited*

Sometimes during the night something pulled Caleb from a deep slumber. He quickly rose up and looked over across the bed and didn't see Precious in bed with him. He jumped up and got out of the bed. He heard the commode flush and he sighed deeply. He thought she had left him. He would really lose his mind if she did.

The bathroom door opened and Precious stepped out. Caleb smiled at her and held out his arms for her walk into them.

Precious went to him on shaky legs. She swallowed her and went into his arms.

"Are you okay? Is my baby okay?" Caleb asked her. Precious nodded her head, yes. She was not okay. She wanted her mother. She pushed the tears back that threatened to fall from her eyes.

"I'm hungry," Precious voice shook. Caleb pulled back from her and stared at her. His teeth clenched together and he tilted his head to the side.

The bathroom light made the bedroom area in the hotel brighter.

"This time of night? You hungry. We just ate a few hours ago," Caleb scoffed.

Precious glared at him. "I am pregnant."

Caleb nodded his head. He turned around and walked away from her. As soon as he was about to open the refrigerator door, there was a knock at their hotel room door. Caleb stood up straight and placed a finger to his lips. Precious nodded her head, clearly getting his message. Her heart was beating out of her chest.

"Caleb Williams, Precious Little?" They heard their names being called. Precious was on the verge of fainting. She wished like hell she did faint. She wanted to get far far away from Caleb. She began to pray silent in her head that Lord to make her faint but don't hurt her baby.

Caleb, on the other hand, was looking for an escape. He came up with a plan. He didn't know how it would play out, but he hoped like hell it worked.

"Act like you faint!" He whisper-yelled to Precious. Precious wanted to stomp her foot like a little child. She didn't know what the hell he was planning, but she didn't like that he read her mind.

Precious wanted to roll over and die, that what she wanted to do. She couldn't take this shit anymore. She started to sweat bullets as the banging on the door continued. She wanted to tell Caleb to just surrender and let her go.

"They found us, Caleb. Nothing else we can do," Precious whispered instead.

Caleb walked over to her and pulled her into his arms.

"I love you, Precious," he whispered. He touched her stomach as tears filled his eyes.

Precious wanted to comfort him, but she was scared of him. How the hell could someone so quiet can be so fooled in the head? He changed over the last few weeks. She hoped like hell it wasn't her fault.

"I love you too, Caleb," Precious hugged him. The busted opened and cops filled the hotel room. They pulled Caleb away from Precious. Precious parents filled the room. Stan and Savanna rushed to Precious side and hugged her.

"I should kick his tall ass," Stan glared over at Caleb. Caleb bowed his head as he was escorted out the hotel room.

Precious heart broke as she watched Caleb left. She wondered if she would see him again.

"Are you okay, baby? Did he hurt you?" Savanna did a look over Precious body. Precious shook her head no. "We will be press charges against him anyway. We can say he took you against your will."

Precious glared daggers at her mother. "No, we won't. Caleb would never hurt me. He loves me. He has been by my side this whole time. Unlike you," Precious snapped.

"Checkmate," Stan mumbled. Savanna shot Stan a glared. "Just saying. Let's get the fuck up out of here."

Precious grabbed her things and slowly made her way towards the door.

"It's going to be okay," Stan whispered in Precious ear.

Precious hoped so. She missed Caleb already. He might have scared her a little bit, but she knew he would never hurt her. If anything, he protected her. She thought back on how he cut all his friends off for her. He protected her from Daisy. She wondered how will the school year turn out if she never saw Caleb again.

*

Caleb was about to go crazy if he couldn't talk to Precious. He didn't want this life anymore if he couldn't have her. Just two days ago, the police brought him back to the group home and Caleb was locked in a room by himself. He couldn't get a hold of himself and he was trying.

There was a knock at the door before Precious walked in with a bag. She had a smile on her face. She was glowing. Caleb quickly walked to her and pull her into his arms.

"I missed you," he mumbled.

Precious held on to him too. "I miss you too. I brought you some clothes and I went to talk to your parents. They told me to tell you that they love you."

Caleb scoffed. "Why they have me in here than if they love me?"

Precious shrugged. "You have to change, Caleb. I know that we are still young but we have a baby that's counting on us. Are you going to change for our child?" Precious asked him.

Caleb bowed his head as he walked away from her.

"I'm trying. You think I like being this way? I can't turn this shit off. I don't know what's wrong with me. Something just snapped in me one day and I went crazy. I don't know P. I want to change for our child. I didn't mean to scare you." Caleb spoke, sincerely.

"I know Caleb. I know you are going to change. I am going to make sure of it. We have school to attend together. We have a lot of planning to do before our child gets here. How about you get dressed and meet me to my car. We going to do job applications." Precious said with a smile.

"But how?" Caleb arched an eyebrow.

"I talked and told everybody what happened. They believe you can change. So do I. You have to want too, Caleb as well." Precious said and walked out leaving Caleb, looking dumbfounded.

aTUPV4xAgA=