#6

Week 5: May 31-Last class

Precious walked in class with her head down. She just now coming back to school, since finding out she was pregnant. Her mother still tripping, and Precious was now staying with her grandma. Here is the thing, Precious never seen this lady a day in her life. She was her father mother. She never knew her father either, and now her mother just basically sent her to live with them. She hated it.

"Well look who it is." Ian said once Precious sat down. She really wasn't in the mood for him today. She would literally beat his ass in this class today.

Caleb looked over at her.

"You got the board?" He asked her.

"No, I forgot all about it. Have a lot going on." She said with her head down.

"Well it's a good thing I brought the board huh?" He said.

"I guess." Precious murmured.

"What's with you?" He asked her.

"Nothing." She replied. She raised her hand. Mrs. Brown looked at her. "May I use the bathroom?" She asked.

"And there it is. She about to use the bathroom about ten times before we leave out here. She piss like a pregnant woman." Ian said, and the class laughed. Caleb looked at her. Precious just walked out the classroom.

"Why you do that?" Caleb asked Ian. "Why you always picking on her?"

Ian was taken back.

"You defending her now?" Ian asked.

"You being a bully." Caleb said.

"Whatever. You just feeling the nerd girl." Ian smirked.

Caleb glared at him.

Precious came back in the room. She walked back to her desk, and put her head down.

"Miss Little, pick your head up." Mrs. Brown said.

"When nerds put their heads down in class, everybody fail the class." Ian said, and the class laughed.

"And when dummies say something stupid like that, you can tell who failing." Precious shot back.

The class mouth dropped.

"Oh nerd girl got jokes huh?" Ian smirked. "How about you tell  the class you fainted at your own birthday parade." He laughed.

Caleb forgot all about that.

Precious just glared at Ian. So she did saw them  at her parade.

"How about you tell the class you fucking Sofia." Precious laughed. She didn't know that for sure, but seeing the color drain off Ian face was satisfaction that it was true.

"Fuck you bitch!" Ian yelled at Precious.

"Yo dawg, you going to far just chill." One dude said.

Ian looked across the room, and stick his middle finger up.

"Calm down class." Mrs. Brown finally said.

"I'm saying damn." Caleb shook his head.

"Man fuck her." Ian said.

"Ian I thought you was a virgin." Someone in the class yelled out.

"Oooh, Alisha going to beat your ass." Someone said to Sofia. The class laughed.

Precious rushed to the trashcan to throw up.

"Oooh she pregnant!" Someone yelled out, and the class got quiet. All eyes was on Precious. Even Mrs. Brown.