#8

Week 6: June 7-Doctor office

"Thank you for being here with me." Precious said to Star,

"That's my little niece or nephew, of course I will be here. I just so sad that happen to you." Star said with tears in her eyes. Precious looked away.

"I don't want to talk about it." Precious said.

"You still going to summer school?" Star asked Precious.

"Yes, I need the extra credits. Plus I don't like being in that house with my grandma." Precious said.

Star face show sadness.

"It's lonely at that house without you. Mom is really tripping." Star said.

"It's okay. I'm okay. I put in some job applications on my phone, so hopefully I get a call soon." Precious said.

"Ohh lil daddy fine." Star said looking at some dude that walked in with his baby mama. "How much you wanna bet I can get him to look at me?"

Precious just laughed, "Please don't."

"Precious Little." The OB-GYN called Precious name. Her and Star got up, and walked to the back. "First time for the ultrasound, correct?" She asked Precious. Precious nodded. "Okay step on the step and lay on the examine table please."

Precious did what she was told.

"May I have two of each picture please?" Precious asked.

"Sure. We are just checking the heart beat, and making sure the baby is developing properly." The OB-GYN smiled at Precious. She told Precious to lift up her shirt, she grab at the transducer(wand), she put some gel on it, and placed it against Precious stomach. Small thuds came from the ultrasound.

Precious and Star "Awwwed."

The OB-GYN took pictures and turned to Precious.

"You're very stressed ma'am. Please keep your stress level down. We wouldn't want you to end up in the hospital." The OB-GYN said. Precious nodded her head.

"See you in another month. Don't forget to take your vitamins. Have a great day."

<<<<<>>>>

Week 6: June 7-Summer school

Everybody met in the gym to be assign classes. Precious walked in and all eyes seem to be on her. She was a little irritated by that. She sat down at the first seat she could have find. Which happens to be next to Caleb and Daisy. She rolled her eyes, and sighed deeply.

"Hi Precious." Daisy greeted Precious. Precious just waved, and listen to the principal.

"If you're here for extra credit raise your hands." He said. Not only did Precious raised her hand, Caleb raised his hands too. He then looked at Daisy.

"Why are you here?" He asked her.

"I failed gym." Daisy said. Precious tried to hold in her laugh, but it spilled out her mouth anyway.

"Isn't you a cheerleader, how you fail gym?" Caleb asked her.

"Yes, I know. But I never was in class." Daisy said.

"Wow, dumbass. Damn, they need to kick you off the cheerleading team for that." Caleb shook his head.

"Whatever." Daisy murmured.

"For all the extra credit students follow Mrs. Brown." The principal said. Caleb and Precious got up out their seat. Daisy did too.

"Where you going?" Caleb asked her.