#20

*NOT FULLY EDITED*

Precious was a little nervous about this talk they were about to have. She didn't know what was about to happen or what was about to be said. What she did know was, she didn't want to him to snap at her. He was a little crazy and she didn't want to set him off. That was the last thing she wanted to do. What she did wanted to do was slap the piss out of him, but she wouldn't do that either. She was scared he might retaliate back and hit her. She wasn't about to have that.

They sat down on the bench in front of the building. Neither of them said anything as they stared straight ahead.

"I know you wanted to hit me right now," Caleb started. Precious said nothing. "We didn't do anything. Well, she did give me top and that was it."

"Hmm," was all Precious said. She was not about to make this easy for him. Even though she wanted too, she would hold off.

"Man, what do you want me to say? Sorry? Is that it? I won't because I would be lying. You weren't answering my calls; you didn't show up. What you expect me to do?" Caleb huffed.

"To tell you the truth, nothing. Nothing at all. Seems to me, you look happy with her. If you happy with her continue being with her," Precious snapped. Caleb was taken back by what she said.

"Really? Is that how you really feel?"

Precious shrugged. No that was not how she really felt. She knew if she pushed him hard enough, he'd break down and want to work things out. That was all she wanted.

Caleb stood up. "Well, you have a fucking attitude right now when I'm trying to have a conversation with you. Why did you come?" he shouted down in her face.

Precious knew this was going the wrong way, but she won't allow him to talk to her like he lost his mind.

"Man, fuck it. Maybe I will call her back up. She was willing to give me some pussy, but I didn't want it. Thinking we would work out, but I guess not." Caleb started to walk away, but he paused and turned around to face her. "So you really going to give up what we have?"

Precious eyes filled with tears. "You gave it up when you cheated on me with her. I'm pregnant with your child and I thought we were getting something. But like you said, I guess not. If Daisy flowery ass who is you want. Who am I to stand in the way?" She pulled out her cell phone to call her sister.

Caleb just stood there glaring at her. Precious was scared but she wouldn't give him that satisfaction. She came here to get her man back, but that went south real fast.

Caleb bowed his head not knowing what to do. He didn't want to lose Precious, but it seemed like he was about to. That was something he didn't want to happen. Before he could have caught himself, he snatched her phone out her hands.

"We talking, why the fuck you calling your sister?" he all but snapped. Precious stood up and slap him across his face. She would deal with the consequences later of what he would do to her, but he lost his damn mind.

"Don't you dare snatch anything out my hands again. I am not Daisy!" She yelled at him. Caleb stared at her, not believing she really slapped him. He had a good mind to slap her ass back, but he would never put his hands on Precious.

"Did it felt good to slap me?" he chuckled. Precious slapped him again across the face.

"Now that felt even better," she laughed at his face expression. He pulled her to him.

"I love you. Can we not fight again? It makes us seem old arguing," Caleb laughed. Precious laughed too.

"Haha you have jokes, but cool. No more fighting." She hugged tightly.

****

"I can't wait until I can go home," Caleb sighed.

Precious laid her feet in his lap. They were still outside sitting on the bench watching the sunset.

"I thought you go home when school starts back?" Precious stared at him.

"I want too. I have to show my parents and these people, I can control my anger," Caleb shrugged.

"Can you?"

Caleb smirked a little. "I did it earlier when we were arguing. You didn't know how mad you got me, but I controlled it."

That made Precious look away. But she did want to know something.

"Would you ever hit me?"

Caleb's eyes bugged out his head. He couldn't believe she asked him something like that.

"Nah Precious, I would never hit you. I've thought about it, but I'll never do it," Caleb told her honestly.

"Never say never," Precious mumbled.

"Never will I hit you and that's on our unborn child."

Precious nodded her head. She hoped like hell he did hit her.

Light flashed as a car pulled up at the group home.

"There go my ride. I promise to call you later, okay?"

Caleb nodded and stood up, he pulled Precious up with him.

"I love you," he whispered.

"I love you too."

I hoped you enjoy this update! Tell me what you think on this chapter. It may be a sequel as well to it. I don't know yet.